The ultimate Panda mods

Don’t use brass fittings with alcohol

4 Likes

yeah i know it’ll corrode, lol SS is ordered, just none available in my small town for pick up

2 Likes

Nice work!

3 Likes

My hat off to you sir :clap::clap::clap:
Magnificent job :ok_hand::muscle:

3 Likes

it will corrode? into what? never heard this before

Brass reacts with alcohol. So likely small compounds involving brass will leach their way into your products.

Stainless or copper are the only metals appropriate for alcohol.

8 Likes

How does this actually attach to the panda and will you be selling these? I just got 3 pandas

And copper I won t recomend for it reacts with sulphors turning your etho purple

1 Like

I never intended to sell these, but what i can do for you is, if there is enough demand and we get a group order going ill rent time on the badass machine and get a set of units printed out for all.

im releasing the files for free though, so if you have a buddy with a printer you can get it done, also you can use my files and get something printed professionally from one of the major 3D printer houses.

The spout is held onto the system by 3 different means, there are two indexing and retention clips that index and snap the spout into proper placement, then there are two screw holes that match up with the screw holes on the system already, and you simply screw it into place. and finally there is an oring grove on the backside of the spout that is intended to be filled with food grade silicone, this acts not only as a seal, but also provides some slight retention/adhesion. all in all it makes the 3D printed spout pretty solid, much more solid than the original.

6 Likes

I always knew this for distilling, but I figured hot etoh vapor was a whole other animal compared to cold/room temp etoh. :thinking:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Figure out the minimum/ideal number of these you’d like to manufacture in one sitting & how much you’d like to charge for them. It’d be pretty easy to get a group of people to commit to buying some. I’d personally like 10x or more on the shelf if the price is right…

1 Like

I’ll take 10 for sure. Maybe 50 bucks a piece. Tired of fixing these things. With 2 day shipping it’s easier to just get a new one. Got a few sitting in the corner that I would love to put back on line

2 Likes

In for 6 @ 50

1 Like

I would take 2 or 3.

1 Like

I was hoping for closer to $35 a piece, but let us know what’s worth it to you. I’m sure we could get a group buy of 100+ pretty easily.

2 Likes

ill take a few

1 Like

I’ll take 2

1 Like

better put me down for 2 also

1 Like

wow I Didn’t expect this much demand, If you are interested in a unit, send me an email with how many you want and your shipping details and ill send you an invoice. Once we get to 50 units ill them made, we are currently at 35 units.

Email quantity and shipping details too: Remmielke@gmail.com

Included with the kit will be a plastic hose barb and the mounting screws.

units will be $45 for the complete mounting kit, you provide your own silicone.

shipping will be free and included with your purchase.

We need 15 more units, get em while they are hot!!!

3 Likes