The Survival Podcast

Meijers in Stevensville Michigan. It’s a large multi state grocery store

1 Like

It could just be that a truck is late or they were rotating stock . . . but I don’t let that stop me from catastrophizing a little. Did you see that Dustin is doing one on one prep consults. Here’s a free one from me: buy something extra every time you go to the store. Getting 2 noodles, get 4. Getting 1 lb of rice, get 2. Don’t underestimate incremental progress.

3 Likes

Yeah, this shits wild.

The White House just said
The American people are going to be able to handle inflation because of their economic gains in the last 6 months with this administration LOL…

4 Likes

This is how I got to where I’m comfortable with my food stores. Remembering to “front” your stocked food is important also. All four new noodles in your example should go to the back of the shelf and the oldest of your stockpile should be eaten.

1 Like

First in, first out. Exactly, you need to rotate that.

2 Likes

The White House is admitting there’s inflation now? 8.6% my ass

3 Likes

I’m in a couple think tanks in Dallas.

We had a this absolutely retard come in from the world bank and fed reserve to tell us that there was no inflation and that inflation is just prices rising from supply chain

I asked him about the velocity of money and the increase in the actual money supply and he said that I was dumb for believing in Austrian economics.

These people are just so smug and sniff their farts. In a way it’s just straight ignorance + I think some mail intent at the top.

1 Like

The autofartsniffers are the worst

1 Like
1 Like

Don’t be silly. The government can do no wrong and printing more money is always the solution. Keynesian economics works, we just need to try it over and over again to get it right. So what if some poor people starve to death along the way :person_shrugging:

7 Likes

I’ve seen that episode too, MmmmmKay? *Sniiiiiiiiiiiiff

2 Likes

Thousands of black angus beef cows in Kansas died due to lack of water and heat exhaustion.

Look out for higher beef prices…

3 “news” articles on it… I saw a video going around of the dead cows and people moving the bodies with bobcats… hundreds just in the video alone…

I do not know what is going on where you are in michigan. I am on the east side of the state and there is ZERO shortage of any food. Nothing has been in short supply food wise around here. I actually have not seen any items of any kind in short supply.