The most dependable Cartridges + Disposables... CCELL!

Hello, hope you’re all having a great 2024 so far!

My name is Ericc with Hamilton Devices, a premium 510-battery manufacturer/distributor as well as the Mom n Pop distributors of CCELL. I wanted to leave my information here for anyone that might be interested in purchasing CCELL hardware, as well as for any questions anyone might have. Our warehouse is based out of Sacramento, California and will ship from said location with all products in stock and ready to ship! Know that when you choose CCELL you’re choosing quality and research over fads and price; as creators of the original 510-thread cartridges, CCELL boasts the lowest failure rates and the highest satisfaction rates among its’ customers! Now with an even lower price than before, it’s no wonder they’re still the world’s leading cartridge brand!!!

For wholesale pricing we generally require an MOQ of 100, so whether you need a large number of carts/disposables or a small number, don’t hesitate to reach out!
You can reach me at
text/call - (657)535-8478
email - ERICC@hamiltondevices.com

Below is a drive link for our CCELL catalog/pricing, followed by our Hamilton Devices catalog/pricing for anyone interested ;).

CCELL - CCELL WHOLESALE PRICE LIST NOVEMBER.pdf - Google Drive
HD - 2024-02-01-HD Product Distro Price List.pdf - Google Drive

Below is a list of CCELL disposables, with ** notated for the most popular options!

CCELL Cartridge List
Press-on Cartridges
Klean 1ml/.5ml
Kera 1ml/.5ml
**Zico 1ml/.5ml -
TH2-Y 1ml/.5ml
**M6T-EVO 1ml/.5ml
M6T-SE 1ml/.5ml
M6T-S 1ml/.5ml

Screw on Cartridge list
**TH2-EVO 1ml/.5ml
TH2-SE 1ml/.5ml
TH2-S 1ml/.5ml

Disposable List
2ml Disposables
**Flex 2ml -
Ridge 2ml -

1ml Disposables
DS Series 1ml
Voca 1ml
**Voca Pro 1ml
Flex 1ml
Flex Pro 1ml
Sima 1ml
**Listo 1ml
Skye II 1ml

0.5ml Disposables
Owa 0.5ml
**Poche 0.5ml
Skye II 0.5ml
Blanc 0.5ml
Slym 0.5ml

Several members of this forum have already done business with us and I hope to increase that number a whole bunch so don’t hesitate to reach out whether you were purchasing or just had some questions! Thank you!

1 Like