The Manticore R500 Extraction System

Introducing The Manticore R500 Series Pro Model Extractor! By far the most #advanced extraction system on the market today!

Featuring the most #disruptive technology within the #industry that we have taken even further: NO HEATER REQUIRED FOR OPERATION!!! Minimal amp draw and maximum efficiency possible!

On demand thermal control at the tip of your fingers. -50c to +50c transition in only minutes. All zones are independently controlled, some may be hot while others are cold. #onlyTENamps

Complete with CRC, Sub-Micron Filtration, Multiple Thermal Control / Crystallization Columns, GD1 Evaporator, and Compressor. This is a turn-key system primed to make every product on the market!

All this along with (4x) 6x48 extraction columns; The Manticore is essentially a baby Behemoth on steroids.

Utilizes multiple U.S. Patent Pending technologies developed in house and rivaled by none! Others may try to copy our tech but why purchase a system from someone who only understands a fraction of how are technology works?

Contact Sales@IlluminatedExtractors.com or give us a call at 970-893-2763 (9-5 MST) for more information on the greatest tech in the industry!

6 Likes

Any more info on the crystallization columns? Wrapping my head around how you would use those…

Also it looks like compression fittings come standard on this model, props.

Sweet system imo, probably a blast to operate.

2 Likes

Cold crash isolate / warm crash diamonds. It is an on-system miner.

Essentially they are multi-use columns connected to our thermal control system that can also double as extra CRC.

3 Likes

Price?
@Zack_illuminated list the price here not my dm’s.

11 Likes

This. What’s the ticket?..

6 Likes

We are releasing the Manticore at an introductory price of $420k as a turn-key system with all the bells & whistles. If you are not after all the goodies we can work the price down a good bit. Multiple compressor options are available. We can customize the system as desired with accessory columns (CRC / Acidic Crash / filtration / etc.).

2 Likes

Good decision by the marketing department pham

5 Likes

What’s the lead time on the full kit?

Depends on the machine, typically 90-120 days at the most is what we typically quote people. The compressors take the longest as they are built to order by our manufacturer.

We currently have a Behemoth R600 setup at our shop if anyone wants to come check it out. It has the latest refrigeration tech built into the core of the system and all of the columns are rated for its operation.

2 Likes

Fort Collins? My brothers stay near Westminster. What are your store hours? I’m always in that area.

1 Like

Our typical hours are 9-5mst Monday to Friday. I am on the road at the moment but should be back next week sometime.

Feel free to let us know when you will be around and we will schedule a viewing of the Behemoth we have setup and go over the Manticore and how it works.

2 Likes

You guys should make a video explaining this thing and have a demo of a run on it

2 Likes

That is the plan… It is much easier to understand the how and why with a demo of its operation.

The Turbo Unit, Manticore, and Behemoth all have the same general PID flow-path and control. The main difference is column count. The Manticore takes full advantage of all waste energy within the system to make it the most energy efficient extraction system in the world.

Our systems heat, cool, and extract with its own hydrocarbon gas. U.S. Patent Pending!

2 Likes

Anyone put any hours on this system? Interested in getting some feedback from an operational point of view.

3 Likes

Aloft Alamar!

2 Likes