The Geometry & Design of Distillation Heads

I think that vigs are unpopular because they slow down distillation. They’re a physical blocker to the THC escaping the flask which can result in longer distillation times if the design doesn’t account for the vigs. That causes some of the chemistries people are talking about here like conversion of d9 to d10 and other things.

5 Likes

Yo dawg how much time do you spend every year tryna intimate people with threats of law suits?

How many of those law suits actually happen and how many have you “won”?

All of them. I just recently prevailed on a IP case and was awarded damages on what a judge ruled was “exemplary demonstration of ip infringement”.

Legit businesses come correct.

But I’m sure you’ll just go make something up against me like you always do.

Can you explain more about what the pigment tracker is? I’m intrigued

2 Likes

Maybe @pdxcanna can retrofit a pigment tracker to a hydrocarbon sightglass and we can see when certain types of chlorophyll start making it past our crc cartridges. :roll_eyes::face_with_monocle::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Is this similar to the fraction finder?

1 Like

Very nice, also very intrigued by what all it can be applied too. Well done

3 Likes

I’m not really sure how the fraction finder tracks thc and cbd……. I think the pigment tracker can show different wavelengths of pigment and when a sample is void chlorophyll. Maybe @spdking and @AlexSiegel can explain the differences. I think they know each other……

3 Likes

Great work! Looks like a good design :grinning:

3 Likes

Is it atex ?

2 Likes

Pigment Tracker is a fluorescent light detector paired with a specific light source. Together they can be used to illuminate plant pigments and detect them. Our eyes work but this is much more sensitive

Follow on alexsiegel94 on instagram for more info and videos

8 Likes