The Flavored Herb/The Flavor Apprentice/The perfumer's Apprentice

Some are better then others. I always look for sds or technical data sheets. For flavouring with citrus, I feel like it makes sense to just use the distilled eo, recreating it just seems unncecessary to me. Most of whats in citrus is pretty benign and common to cannabis as well, except the furocoumarins. Orange is above 90% limonene and is not considered phototoxic. Most have a bit of myrcene, some have some pinenes etc. But are fairly simple as far as essential oils go.

This is where I’ve seen distilled citrus oils for vaping. Terpenes – Fusion Flavours
I’ve also seen for sale on various sites recreated essential oils from isolated terpenes. Seems like the price difference is not worth it, but for applications like this you couod be sure that it does not contain unknown potentially harmful components native to tue natural essential oil

I have been using TFH apprentice diluent for just about a year for Distillate, Shatter and rosin mainly distillate but I’ve been really satisfied with it and it’s cost is pretty decent, it all used to listed under perfumersapprentice.com site but they’ve since split out that section under theflavouredherb.com
I’ve tried ejmix, 1,3 Propanediol, VG PG none have worked aswell as apprentice diluent, I know there’s other options I haven’t tried.

I’ve tried a few of there Flavored Terpene Strain Blends and although I’m no expert I’ve been happy with them.
A few of the strains I’ve tried are wedding cake, tangie type, pineapple express, super lemon haze, a couple more.

This has all been low quantity personal use so a little has gone a long way and typically I just get the 4ml bottles of the terpenes. The diluent i get a bigger bottle.

1 Like

Its hard to believe it is for personal use when you are cheaping out so heavily.

TFA and Diluent :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Facepalm!

It’s easier to vape with a diluent, I also live in a country where it’s not legal to buy thc, I don’t just have access to whatever I would wish to have.
With a diluent I can vape shatter, rosin and distillate, or whatever is available.