The F I L L D O W N (KISS backed down, pack it up boys)

Depends how thorough u wanna be. Even with chabging holding vessels and lines shouldnt be more than 2 minutes. Its a quick swap ill make a video

1 Like

I think figure out waste and deduct from final numbers is a good rule too

1 Like

Keep adding suggestions, I will reedit the first post with a poll after about a week of ideas

5 Likes

Id love to hear what suggestions you and @Thehealingalchemist have. Im sure you both have thought about the short coming of the others filler and how you could use them as an advantage to this competiton. I think you 2 know more about your own products and what they cant do and would be the best source for a criteria

2 Likes

^^oooo

Screw top ccell style carts. 5 different flavors. 1000 carts.

5 Likes

So this is a capping competition as well? Makes sense. Only one operator would lead to leaks though with either design, as it takes 4-5 minutes minimum to cap 100 screw tops

Normal syringes.

Filling carts only

100 at a time

Capping should be separate, hand capping as well, no drill or press or automation

1 Like

What is a normal syringe?

3 Likes

Like the one you get at the hospital. Yo we going ol school!

3 Likes

Not a cart farmer or 50 shot.

Glass syringe or pyrogenic plastic

One you use manually

Thats not the point of this competition though

8 Likes

I think filling only. Until y’all develop capping equipment

2 Likes

He’s obviously not reading. :joy::rofl::joy:

:man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

It would show off more skill however, and since its a competition make it a bit more challenging

There is capping equipment already I believe. I’ve seen automated cappers and drill cappers.

Expensive but worth it

This is a company equipment shootout. Not a skilled filler competition

7 Likes

@SPDKingAlt so what you are saying is you want to see a 100lb wook with only one good arm dunk on all the big names in the cart industry? I would like to see that too, but this is an equipment competition

5 Likes

Ah darn.

Thought just a general competition too. Didn’t know strictly equipment.

Should still do a manual filling for shits n gigs

Also yes I do wanna see 100lbs wook dunk on all the big names, that’s better then midget fighting

Also please ping this account, im not on @CapitalismSucks420 as much anymore

Thanks

3 Likes

This could be done by posting videos of filling. If you can agree to a material it would be easy

3 Likes