The CBD Industry is under attack by the DEA!

Same, lol it’s been my favorite strain for the last 4 years.

2 Likes

Most people that pull off jury nullification represent themselves.

1 Like

Honestly Asian and Mexican cartels do run the grow game here these days. Not %100 but an easy %70 of the BM in So Cal. These fuckers killed the game out here. The plywood grows are so retarded they put up new ones every week they literally don’t stop building, right on the sides of main roads with their piece of shit janky water haulers and roach infested trailers. These aren’t your average guys who have a couple big spots and are killing it. They have crews here who’s sole purpose it is to build non stop. In every county in almost every unincorporated city in the state lol

2 Likes

I let my selections go about that long ago by mistake. Got it when it first dropped bought 3 packs and hunted. Miss it.

2 Likes

For sure, they definitely have a large presence. Can’t forget about the Bulgarians too. It’s just annoying to hear about a random dude getting busted for growing 50 unlicensed plants and non-cannabis people (funnily enough who are mostly liberal in CA) cheer it on, saying that by default he must’ve been a cartel member, poisoning products & rivers, etc.

The bulgarians run deep up here but most of them are great and dont like to make waves. If you make a wave however tou definitely wish you didn’t know them.

I just went and bought another AR. Was told in November, the federal background check will have male, female and non-binary under the ‘gender’ checklist. Fucking clown world

2 Likes

Trying times dude

1 Like

You spoke my mind

Pa drivers license now have that option too

I bet 5 oh is gonna put ya on a watchlist

I really hope so coz if not… Huff difficult :expressionless::expressionless:

Yes check out carl martel via google he is doing such work right now with industrial hemp, he explains quinones are yielded from cbd and a strong base (koh, naoh, caoh etc.)

Implying everybody here isn’t already on a watch list…

4 Likes

I saw an IG post where @Future had a letter template. Can someone link to that?

1 Like

This one?

Edit: there’s a drive link right in the first post.

1 Like

Spotted in pa. When this is your get rich master plan, shit is bound to get banned. This is in a town that you go to jail for a joint. This was taken today lol

11 Likes

Not good !

2 Likes

Got way to big, pushed way to hard. The only thing the alphabet boys hate more than breaking there laws is circumventing them.

5 Likes

wow…

2 Likes