The best rig for concentrates

So a few weeks ago a friend of mine turned me on to a rig that uses a slow ramping electro magnetic induction coil to heat up a small vial of your desired concentrate. I checked out the insta @induxlabs and pulled the trigger and bought one. it took a few rips to get my preference dialed but once i did it is hands down the most incredible way to smoke concentrate. It truly unlocks whatever terp profile that your smoking to it’s full potential. Every person who i’ve given a dab to has been blown away. The rigs are expensive $1250 but if your truly a connoisseur there is nothing like the experience. It really will bring your hard work to full fruition. The slow ramp up of heat let’s you hit levels of terpenes you’ve never tasted before. Anyways just wanted to share with the community. The owner is super nice and i suggest if you have any questions shoot him a message or check out there website.

5 Likes

where are you located? You wanna sesh, sounds pimp.
Post a vid of it in action.

my daily driver is a small china rig and quartz banger, at work I don’t care if i drop it.

9 Likes

They seem super cool!! I would love to try one out.

https://www.instagram.com/induxlabs/

1 Like

I have an army of these things. They’ve begun to accumulate at home now too.

2 Likes

someone else here has one of these and swears by it too. This is the 3rd person saying this was the best dab out there.

4 Likes

I’m in Colorado. what about you?

No lie they are. At home it’s all i smoke out of now. My buddy hit me up the other day saying man my dabs just arnt the same anymore haha.

2 Likes

In cali dawg… :weary:
when im out that way I will hit you up!

Sounds good man. Do it and we can sesh

1 Like

I’m assuming its like a puffco ×10?!

1 Like

I don’t puff anymore, but my wife loves https://ineedhemp.com/

Also, how many Puffco atomizers has everyone here gone through? Their customer service is wack!

1 Like

Personally haven’t replaced one yet but I’m pretty good about keeping her clean. My carta on the other hand is bipolar af it works great sometimes and then other times u have to cylce it twice to finally vape anything. I did have issues with my puffco charging so I just bought the magnetic charger hopefully this helps

1 Like

I’m a big fan of divine tribe’s stuff too, excellent for the money

2 Likes

Still on the forst one 8 months later

2 Likes

Yea I don’t understand everyone’s issues with the peak atomizers. I’ve had mine for like 9 months and it was used for at least a month prior by my homie and I’ve never had an issue. I think some people are dropping too big of globs into them and the excess concentrate splashes onto the outside of the bowl where the atomizer is. Just gotta take care of your shit.

3 Likes