The best Pod System (2023)

Since the EU ban on disposables is coming closer I would like to talk about pod systems.

Which pod system do you recommend, and which extract do you fill it with? We are specifically looking for a pod system for thick oils.

Let’s go.

5 Likes

they will ban on all disposable ,cannabis and nicotine , or ban cannabis disposable only?

1 Like

HI ,I’ve already sent you a message. Please check it.

1 Like

Afaik all disposables.

4 Likes

Currently searching for a pod system aswell, looking at CCELL/Jupiter and ECAP. Does anyone have any experience with their systems? And are there any other interesting brands we should look at (not iKrusher)

Europe currently has this call, but outlawing is estimated to be impossible for the time being, and now many initiatives, so the legislation is undecided.

@seventenlabs
@Hydrocart

woops. Hey fam, pleasure to make your e-acquaintance. My name is Eric Choi with Hamilton Devices, a CCELL distributor. I have a bunch of experience(as I test all hardware, both CCELL and HD extensively) but obviously I’m biased, heh.

Now when you say pod system, are we talking battery + disposable Pod systems?
All of CCELL pod systems are made to be used with super-thick-viscous oils; most have no issues even with CCELL’s carts, let alone their pods. CCELL does have a number of pod+battery systems available; let me know if you wanted more info, happy to share!

-Eric Choi

2 Likes

Do you like this one?

Hi dear,
We have reliable pod system kit,
susan@alphagreenvape.com
86 13559135783

1 Like

Hi Dear,
We are licensed manufacturer of vape device .
there is something you are interested in.
Let’s talk more about this project

susan@alphagreenvape.com
86 13559135783

Hello @SEVENTENLabs If you still need to find vendors of a pod system for thick oils, I will recommend you can try our DBL² Pod System.

With the accumulation of cannabinoid vaporization consumption for 10 years, consumers are increasingly demanding pure terpene flavors. At present, cannabis oil categories pay more and more attention to preserving the original flavor of the plant, however, there is currently no corresponding category of vaporizing hardware on the market to match, and consumers can only compromise the contradiction between the amount of vapor production and the restoration of taste.

Therefore, we strive to provide a more perfect taste and generous amount of vapor through a large area of Low-temperature vaporization. We are pleased to announce that we launched our new product- DBL² Pod System.

More details pls check: https://budtanks.com/product-details/dbl²/

Or DM at promotion04@buddyvape.com, Whatsapp: +86-18028750531

Samples are available for your testing.

1 Like

1ml pod system, Food grade material, Does anybody want to try?
Free samples are available, just need to pay for the shipping cost.
Darren@alphagreenvape.com
WhatsApp: +86 15679711922

1 Like

I’d like pricing and samples for the pod system

1 Like

I’ve tried it, it’s pretty cool and performed well. Didn’t ultimately go with it but it was near the top of our list.

2 Likes

Just sent you DM,pls kindly check. will arrange you samples ASAP.

Thanks for your feedback. Hope we can serve you next time. :hugs:

We will keep in mind the original intention, and continue to contribute to the cannabis industry, providing consumers with more innovative products.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Jesus Christ! Two sales are from the same foreign trade company, registered different accounts, and started directing and acting on their own, one acting as a customer and the other acting as a sales.

Check your previous post:2 ml empty disposable pod with button preheat for sale

Don’t take people in the forums for fools.

1 Like

Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ! Forgive him, I don’t know why such a believer is here, I didn’t violate any of his rights, I don’t know why he is attacking me here. I think most believers are very friendly, forgive him.

Highly recommended boshang(boshangvape.com), not brag force, because it is really the most cost-effective.
My Whatsapp: +86 17781547969

To learn about new products or answer questions, please feel free to communicate with me.