The best Cannabis Derived Terpene on the Market

How do you mix terps in a distillate cart one at a time? Do you heat it up with a lighter while it’s capped and shake it real fast? Sorry I’m new here

You definitely don’t do that

You could just mix a gram of oil in a small glass beaker / shot glass and stir manually

Anyone ever smelled a fresh batch of King Louie XIII from ABSTRAX? Craziest smelling terps I’ve ever smelled in my life that weren’t coming off fresh exotic weed. If sonicated into a cannabinoid immediately then tend to keep well. If heated or stored at room temp undiluted, they tend to oxidize into typical astringent smelling harshness eventually.

3 Likes

I have not but will
Have to admit thou that in general certain company s are realy improving on there flavors
Far more delicate and round in there spectrums guess it s not only terps they add
On a side not walked by a bunch of these
Herbs in Spain and damn do they smell gassy
I mean really a kush note hanging in the air

Have not identified them yet

2 Likes

I’ve walked by those in San Diego they smell almost like garlic and onion

Wouldn’t the oil get stuck to the beaker and device you are using to stir? I feel like you would loos a portion of the g. How do you do that without losing any product? Is it even possible or do you just have to take the losing oil into consideration and use slightly more than a g for the cart?

Very Pugnant but in my opinion very kush like
Rumor has it that cannabis smokers would sit close by to mask the scent of their doings :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’m looking for terp supplier. A lot of these website links are broken and the one guy I spoke to wanted 300$ for a sample. So anyone who is reasonable and quality please message me

There amazing

Yes, and in theory the bigger your batch the less oil you waste by percent. I wouldn’t try to fill just one cart if I were you, because you probably won’t be able to measure out 0.05 g of terpenes accurately.

A good post

I personally recommend terp.farm

1 Like

Hello Everyone, and thanks to the future forum for everything done here,

Wanted to make everyone aware. I’m running this end of summer sale for a few more days until my new graphics are finished. Take advantage of the discounted terps and discounted shipping. Free shipping on domestic orders over 99 bucks. And half off international orders over 99 dollars.

5 Likes

can you break down what the difference basiclly is between your rosin extracted / co2 extracted / hydrocarbon extracted? like the end result @Betroit

tried terpenes cali, not impressed. their “sugar tart” was just piney, their gorilla glue was also about 99% the same profile likely couldnt tell a diff in a blind test. tried clear nation, slightly better but cost 2x as much and again to much pine, not enough depth of flavor. trying terp farm next.

1 Like

Whats everyones thoughts on terpene belt farms? seems pretty good to me.

Hydro/rosin when concentrated smell like resin they are seriously heavy in sulfur compounds
Hydrocarbon extracted pulled right off of the BHO at super deep vacuum, but they are hard to use sulphur heavy

Rosin extracted During sublimation same heavy sulphur thiol compound
These terps are tricky to use. While most of my terp profiles are more straight forward consistent The rosins and hydrocarbon terps are fresh off the press and refined minimum once refined
After first refinement Most are water clear or near. Some of the heaviest extractions are thick with a different mass

2 Likes

If you haven’t tried hello terpenes give it a shot

2 Likes

Got samples from helloterps, and can say they smell and taste drastically different. I have gotten other samples from other companies and they all kinda smell piney or similar without much difference. I’m not an expert and don’t have the equipment to test what exactly was sent to me so I don’t claim to know what’s what, other than helloterps having a tasty wide variety. Not just saying this because they bought ad space, open to sampling any terp vendors willing to send samples. The Ice Cream Cookies with some disty tastes like that OG good stuff from a local artisan grower we got into when we snuck into my friends dads garage when we were in HS and haven’t tasted anything like it since.

4 Likes

@Thetetraguy has some amazing black cherry gelato and @terpenescali has some amazing lemon cherry gelato right now

1 Like

Im feeling generous this Christmas season, havent done a giveaway in awhile.
Ill start a new post in a couple of days, but ill send out 1ml samples to anyone that requests it. No strings attached, just send like $5 if u feel like it.
I can probably do about 100 people, so ill start it here then once everyone here had their chance ill post it on insta.
Ill be gifting indoor gelato terps made from nugs

10 Likes

.one thing i dont like about terpenes cali is they take a very good sweet amount of time to ship, and dont offer anything but priority mail.