The Art Thread

Credit @raineycool

7 Likes

Buddy got me a print of some pure caffeine crystalline on a microscope slide.

I have a bunch of other street art and other paintings

17 Likes

Dude! Just got sent this!! Almost a decade old and still rolling!!

13 Likes

Is that your work?

4 Likes

If you are level, I swear I have seen your shit on trains all the way up here in wa…

5 Likes

I’ve seen it in California

3 Likes

Pretty sure I’ve also seen them in NC

2 Likes

Yusssssssssssssss. I’ve easily done a few hundred :smiley:

10 Likes

Wow! Seems like you’ve got a bit of a following too. Small world

3 Likes

It’s weird, i’ll go months and months without hearing about any and then all of a sudden I get like 10 pictures in a week sent to me. I bought a few cans last week and have been meaning to do a chrome jammy

I think this is the last one I did a few years ago. Fuckin love chrome letters. This one would have popped more if I had a nice light forcefield around the outline but it still looks pretty nice

9 Likes

I’ve actually seen it both in AK, and down here… Believe it or not

1 Like

Can’t say I’ve seen it. But I used to watch trains, shoot water moccasins, and harass alligator snapping turtles behind a the first machine shop i worked at. Watching trains for the graffiti was always entertaining while I worked there…having lived a little of that life previously.

A decade of having a piece roll around the country is a notable feat.

3 Likes

Art in honor of the art

3 Likes

Sick! I’m about to get my sleeve worked on in a couple weeks

Layout for the design.

4 Likes

No shit!?! Dude some of those lines go way out there!!! I know BNSF has some lines out here but I need to find the quiet ones outside of the city. There’s an ungodly big yard in Denver but out in the west gangs legit love to hang out in train yards so my old ass doesn’t try to fuck around anywhere but out in the cut anymore, haha!

1 Like

No one our age ever needs to see the inside of a jail cell every again! Better to follow the law than be in jail because of it

3/19/20
NW icon style is …very nice variation of traditional…
keep going…AOK

1 Like

Hello art thread people

Come join me over at the swap shop art trade chat :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Just reminding people - if you got a shit ton of ample wall space that you want filled…

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. IT’S GETTING NICE AND I GOT THE FUCKIN` ITCH TO CRUSH SOME MURALS THIS YEAR

1 Like

My buddy Jules made this. It was the first piece that I got from him. He was a stencil artist. He died from cancer about 6 years ago.

Another buddy of mine made this one. That sticker says his ig. I have am going to get more from him

7 Likes