THCV Mints! Compliant and sugar free!

Posting here to see if you all have any interest! I’m a wholesale manufacturer of THCV mints in the Oklahoma City metro. I attached a COA with a picture of the product as well. Please email any inquiries to chempistry@gmail.com and thanks for looking!

2 Likes

Is that Delta 9 THCV?

1 Like

Yep! This oil comes from a guava hemp strain, and is then remediated via flash chromatography. The D9-heavy fractions are reconstituted and sent to us, as well as the isolated terpenes, which are then utilized at about 0.5% w/w in tandem with cinnamon essential oil to flavor the tablets. I have individual COAs of the distillate and terpenes that I had tested before manufacturing so I could calculate the potency of the mints accordingly.

No conversions or D8-THCV here!

10 Likes

I’m trying to procure about 1,800 mg of d9 thcv for a “pseudoclinical trial” to help gauge the efficacy in treatment of diabetes (20 mg per day for 3 months. Although the amount can possibly go up if after 30 days I do not see measurable improvements) after the trial period is over I will share all the data findings from the trial here on the forum.

How much would would it cost to get enough of your D9 thcv for the whole trial?

3 Likes

are you self-administering or is this for a friend? The oil itself is 17.5% THCV so you would need around 10.5g of oil for 1.8g of THCV.

1 Like

I am trying to assist a friend

4 Likes

For a good cause, how about we just call it a gift in return for you keeping us updated as to if it helps. DM me or send your shipping info to the email above and I’ll pass along a COA of the oil as well as tracking info when I get it packaged up.

19 Likes

@chempistry I sent you a message.

1 Like

Sign me up!

1 Like

At the end of the study I am going to publish here on the forum all data points accumulated.

4 Likes

Is this in regards to Type 2 Diabetes? Interested either way, but even more so for any research regarding Type 1 Diabetes.

@chempistry, kudos for avoiding conversions to bring this to market!

3 Likes

Curious what data you’ll be recording. Has your friend been journaling?

2 Likes

The plan is to take a few days of data before the start of the trial to establish baseline and then afterwards continue on with the same measurements throughout the trial period. weight, blood pressure, heart rate, blood sugar. Except for the weight which measurements for will be taken less frequently other measurements are going to be taken at a specific time three times a day.
Thcv will be administered twice daily, 10 mg in the morning and 10 mg in the early afternoon. also based on advice there will be a mixture CBG, CBD and CBDA administered. The trial period will run for 12 weeks. (Hopefully we see significant improvement and we will continue on with the same regiment)

2 Likes

@TheVanillaGorilla

Any results to share from your trial?

1 Like

Unfortunately no not as of yet.
The person did not want to start taking it before New Year’s because they were traveling out of the country and did not want to take a risk of taking it with them and then when they got back from New Year’s they had a medical episode they had to deal with which delayed things a bit.
I have just spoken with him and he tells me he is going to start after this weekend.

2 Likes

bump here for any updates on the research!

as well, 20k units in stock if anyone is interested in wholesale THCV mints! I have a bit of distillate as well!

Hey bro I have an update about the thcv you have sent for my friend for the study we were going to do.
Unfortunately he is unable to use most of it (he tried it for a few days) because of health reasons that prevent him from continuing to take it. I will be more than happy to pay you for the thcv you have sent as we/you did not get any of the data that was hoped to have been gained from this study. Please let me know how much it is and where to send the money? I truly apologize for the failure of this attempt.

no apologies and no compensation needed whatsoever. if anyone else is interested in trying it out, feel free to pass it along!

3 Likes

Bump here! We are seeing continued interest in hemp-derived varin products, and rather than create a new post, I wanted to just showcase things that we have done over the last couple of years!