THCV Isolate

I think the account is private now that I think about it…

2 Likes

it wasnt private for me until yesterday… :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

I wont block him on mine yet. I like him to watch how hard im working from South Florida to break into the legal cannabis market.

Black market shit was sooo much simpler! CBD changed this game forever! SMH!

6 Likes

So @Killa12345 s a tumor on our industry and his ignorance puts us all in jeopardy.
There is a slight difference in the two and are not the same. The CO group is using isolation and a proprietary strain. I’m not going to talk more about someone else’s group.
Obviously, I’m not able to share IP, but when I get back to the lab on Monday I will make videos and share some new and exciting inside looks.
It’s an wild time and research and development is happening.
Don’t get distracted by losers.
Had to meet with my boy at C3 and see his new lab at cloud cover, which is excellent — they are going to do really well!! Plus my MF guy at Cresco! Bought to destroy it — I’m really excited for them.
Probably linking with Hyla tonight for dinner get a little GLG meetup on the fly style.

I did come across a French study in which synthetic cannabinoids cause severe injury.
I’m doing some deeper looks before I repost that but I think that is something we should collectively vet out. Despite the stereo chemistry being identical…Which was at first shocking…but I haven’t found any NMR testing which if different would show the way to test for human safety.
This would be big news in light of the battle between synthetic and phyto

And @Killa12345, you really should shut your mouth before you make people want to leave the GLG and bring drama down on @Future.
I think we all get it that you’re a truck stop drug dealer and jeopardize the legitimacy everyone else works hard to achieve. You are a liability for everyone that does “”business” with you.
The way you talk, the way you operate, your lack of any operational intelligence.
When was the last time you ever even went to a legal or legit facility? To buy flower?
My guess is, you, your money laundering and other illegal shit you do is gonna get people arrested, hurt and the next CNN special. Not to mention, the ignorant, sketchy, juvenile and dangerous behavior you maintain. You literally are the reason the FDA and other regulations like mandated testing are a good thing.

@Killa12345 don’t even respond and please stop fouling up post with your nonsense and ego bullshit to try and sell more trash equipment to illegal operations. Just leave it alone. The more you do the more damage and this isn’t supposed to be you’re little fun time forum — go talk nonsense on Reddit and sell your shitty c18 no one can use
Please let people actually collaborate with ideas we don’t need to hear about how you learned to read in second grade and can draw pictures and smoked blunts with willie K on his second tour

1 Like

Deflect…hahahah Bro. Have @future kick me out bro. I probably discount $1000 a week to the GLG!

Im a EDUCATED truck stop drug dealer…get it right! I Buy cannabis and oil from my local dispensaries on a weekly basis you? I go to legal labs…I dont do illegal shit because of my customers…Otherwise i wouldnt have to work soo hard.

You started this. You thought your little shots where gonna make me ball up and hid. Wrong.

Bro…what part of chillmark do you own? what is your position in this company? You say this is you correct? what part? the sales side?

Get real…If future wants me out of the GLG cause you cant sell powders…Fine…But thats his choice…not some broker trying to sell everything under the sun.

What did you even go to school for??

Pretty pathetic! LOL i can do this all day bro…sitting in front of a computer dabbing all day! here to answer all your bullshit messages!

Cause you sell certified Equipment…LOLLOOLOLLO :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

This fued between @Killa12345 and @anon86230761 is pretty damn childish; I’m just a casual observer in all of this; and too me; it seems like doctial is pissed that killa has locked down the market and has essentially taken over the powder game and probably the SS game too.

Also it should be known that I was quoted over 1k on a sintered disk from doc; which blew me away, at that price it better be gold plated and coated in rubies.

But that said keep bitching at each other; its keeps the rest of us entertained.

9 Likes

This shit has been going on since october when i started carrying the filter plates…since then…hes been taking his little shots at me.

Then he got a pallet of powders thinking that shit would intimidate me more. :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: Now hes still upset.

Im not just gonna stand here and let someone take little shots at me. Im really nice. Im not no pushover! I would literally give a person the shirt on off my back. But dont think for a minute you gonna talk down on me and not get to hear what i have to say!

1 Like

There’s literally no 1000 filters and I don’t do quotes or resell under doc tical so I have no clue what you’re talking about

Are you not 808 gorilla on IG?

The actual quote was that picture that was shared that I cannot access again. But $1500 bucks for a .22 micron filter. The quote that was sent in the pic was for like 1200 or something crazy I can’t remmeber; but it was ridiculous and was only 2 micron.

1 Like

You mean you got a quote from indofab for 1,000$.
And the powder game? You mean reselling carbon chemistry?
That’s a thing that’s competition? All I’m gonna say is just watch and wait.
I can’t believe I even wasted my time talking anything with killa
I’m out — I’m gonna leave this nonsense
Prime example of real life versus internet

No - there is no .22 micron filter from indofabs and that isn’t even available yet and it wasn’t a pro filter

image|281x500

That person seems to be affiliated with indofab and is quoting 1k+ filters. It’s hard to argue with a screen shot.

2 Likes

This is what i mean.
This is why this group is getting so far off path.
What a joke

Ya I spend over 1800$ on an r&d piece ao people can have safe meds even if they use unsound methods
And tell some clown it may cost 1500 which is $358 dollars or whatever below what I pay to even do the r&d cost just on materials and you wanna blast on that.
I’m gonna go on hiatus from this website for a while

Good luck everyone with the killa gang hope it works out

Is that a quote for 10 filters?

1 Like

You really think we are fcking around out here
Get with the reality
U talking shit sideways with the wrong team playing on the wrong team :expressionless::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::no_good_man::man_shrugging:

1 Like

Just asked s question based on the info given.

5 Likes

Read all that again and I’m out man.
I hope you guys start putting in your time and money to Level Up the industry

Like you already said and Hov said,
I don’t got time to argue with fools…people from a far can’t tell who is who.

Well, there’s real life shit. Not this fake internet big willie bs.

Killa you turned an ally into a never gonna talk to you. Coulda put you on when your little hustle dries up.
End of the day, never gonna stop innovation and dedication to making this industry better and people safe. My boy that died from cancer is always my motivation!
Fuck your bullshit

1 Like

@Indofab @Soxhlet is this guy on your team? What’s happening?

4 Likes

No my name is on the invoice and I have a lot of talent on adobe photoshop.
I also live at holiday inn express.
I thought you were in Michigan? Come to dinner tonight in Ann Arbor