THCP Blowout Sale! $6500 to $7500 per kg

We are blowing out the last few liters of some of our inventory and pricing them to go quick. We only have left:

3 liters of 65% THCP-$6500/kg
AAEW140_THCP082023.pdf (163.9 KB)

and

3 liters of 75% THCP-$7500/kg
AAEW141_THCP082623.pdf (164.1 KB)

To determine the additional 25-35%, we have fully analyzed the material by mass spectroscopy. We found it was made up of a mixture of iso-THCP, exo-THCP, d10THCP, and CBNP. Since standards of these isomers do not exist for testing labs, we further confirmed this mixture by corrolating the retention time pattern to that of standard THC isomers. In our HPLC method the retention time difference between CBD to CBDP, d8THC to d8THCP, and d9THC to d9THCP is ~7min. Since we have standards for isoTHC, exoTHC and CBN if we add 7min from where they normally elute we would predict their respective “P” version retention times. This is what we find on the chromatograph of our material. Coupling this with their respective mass spectra we can conclude the other peaks on our chromatograph are isoTHCP, exoTHCP, d10THCP and CBNP.

Below is the HPLC chromatograph for the 65% material

If you have any questions or to place an order hit the DM

2 Likes

explain “corrolated their resonce time pattern to that of standard THC isomer chromatographs to confirm”

Do you mean you are doing a semi quant calculation using d9-THC curve?

1 Like

It also says DAD on your chrom, which is a type of UV detector, not an MS

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out. I typed the wrong word. It should have been “retention time.”

What I meant by that is in our HPLC method the retention time difference between CBD to CBDP, d8THC to d8THCP, and d9THC to d9THCP is ~7min. Since we do have standards for isoTHC, exoTHC and CBN if we add 7min from where they normally elute we would predict their respective “P” versions to elute at that time. We see this on the chromatograph of our material. This coupled with their respective mass spectra we can conclude the other three peaks on our chromatograph are iso, exo and d10 THCP.

1 Like

Yes, that is the HPLC chromatograph showing each component in the material. HPLC separates each component of the material which is then inline with a mass spectrometer that analyzes each of those peaks giving their corresponding mass and fragmentation pattern. So each of those peaks labeled on the chromatograph has a corresponding mass spectra, I just didnt want to fill the ad up with streams of data.

show us those MS spectra of each peak, or DM me if youd prefer

Inline DAD with a mass spec on the end is a slick setup. How do you split your outlet after your UV to your MS? Most UV methods are going to run way higher flow rates and deliver much higher concentration of cannas than an MS can handle

I think that set up would be most useful in combo with a fraction collector. Not really much other benefit to running both detectors otherwise.

Then you can have some high purity isolated solutions that you can analyze via NMR (+ other techniques) and have even more proof your unknown peaks are what you claim.