THCA Sand

I am interested in the pricing of thca sand. with the life crced out of it. no terps

no sales. just pricing. insta style :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Quantities?

1 Like

6.5k a lb up here

1 Like

1 measly kg

1 Like

10k…hit you up in October

3 Likes

What do you mean by sand? Thca isolate? If so hit me up

Yes. THCa. Hot jar tek to mechanical separation after a heavy CRC extraction. It yields pretty shit for carts.

11 Likes

U want fuged sugar. U dont have to molest it w any other solvents then

I make world class carts for myself. I messed around let some people try it, that was mistake bc they beg for the live resin carts now that I keep for my self

Yep just like @TwistedStill just said mechanically separated. Leaves the dry thca to melt and wonderful terps to add back

5 Likes

Nice I like your work bro, sounds good. I do all that as well just, mechanical separation but not Crc and a little extra work filtering the A with cold butane.

2 Likes

10-12k/kilo

5 Likes

I did mecanical separation but filter with cold butane? Buchner?

1 Like

Yes, get some cold butane and use Buchner, filter paper and coffee filter and pour tane over A.

I hope to god your using an explosion proof pump to pull it through…

1 Like

Try pentane instead of butane… and yes, use a diaphragm or chemical duty pump.

1 Like

yeah, cold pentane is way less likely to dissolve the goods, or get uppity and try take your face off.

6 Likes

Lmao Ofcourse man. I don’t fuck around, safety first. I work in a compliant lab, Fume hoods and all that good shit. And yes pentane works as well.

1 Like

Yeah true. I use them both but have to use tane due to lack of supplies. Pentane when I can.

Good quote there. My kind of technical speak.

6 Likes