Thca powder questions

Cannabinoids are soluble in other cannabinoids, when the CBD is melted it would dilute any other noids into it,

2 Likes

You mean to say can become homogeneous.

Can anyone direct me to right place for some thca?
Thanks

1 Like

It was cbd lol

7 Likes

That sucks buddy, sorry you got beat.

On the bright side, you now know how to make a beam reagent and can more easily avoid being scammed in the future.

3 Likes

given you know what it is now…

3 Likes

Thank you, got refunded for it anyway the guys are solid, probably the middleman did the damage lol

4 Likes

Glad to see you got the refund bro

1 Like

When we heat a carboxylic acid it loses Co2 (as you already know)
So for future reference and for anyone else shopping, no bubbles when heated its not thca.

Easy way to find out is just heat it up w a lighter, preferably in some type of glass to view…like a 1ml syringe (just the syringe or a small thin glass jar)

As you already knew from the jump…
If it doesn’t bubble it ain’t thca. (Same goes for all extracts…if you want to know if any thcA present w/o equipment just put a lighter to it. *To a small 0.1g sample)

Glad to hear you got refunded.

1 Like

A spoon with crystal powder in it and a lighter underneath is tried and true

6 Likes

I have a great source in Northern Cali- happy to share that with you. We always do facility tours and product inspections before procuring.

3 Likes

thca carboxylic acid…releases Co2 upon decarboxylation. Or for the slow bunch, makes bubbles when heated. :nerd_face:

Easy way to test in the field : lighter and thin glass container.

Terps bubble too.

2 Likes

A leather belt to tie off and a couple prostitutes on ea side waiting to go next too huh. ? Lolol

J/k :grin: (I never did dope thank GOD)

1 Like

We’re talking about differentiating thca. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yea but the co2 doesn’t exactly come off as easily as terps. So you can see terps first bubble out. Also youll see h2o content come out first before co2.

In the future, THCA ….smoke it…30 seconds you’ll have your answer.

If find it a bit disconcerting to think about what you may have been planning to do with THCA.

That’s for infusing prerolls what’s wrong with thca??
And thats what i did when i got it i tried it

We are consistently producing 3 kg a day of compliant THCA Isolate
15 kg per week
$1850 per kilogram 15 kg MOQ
$1950 per kilogram 5 kg MOQ
$2400 per kilogram, 1 kg MOQ
$1600 per pound 1 pound MOQ
$420 per hundred grams
Diamonds available also $3000 per kilogram

3 Likes

I didn’t say mix. It in a pre roll and try it…I said hit it straight up in a vape pipe….
You can not possibly confuse CBD for THCA in this manner.
And it wouldn’t take 43 posts here to figure out what you are really talking about.

15-30 second answer???

I’m curious exactly how you intend to mix your THCA with
Preroll biomass?

1 Like