THCa diamonds technique

But its fuuuuun!

Combining them means you added a shit ton of nucleation sites in a otherwise good jar. You also kicked it up a notch with the agitation required to mix jars. I’m guessing you have 1 jar of sugar by now.

i knew that the next day- oops I dont think it matters to me because i dont get any extra for exotic shit. Im purging some to show at cannifest and im sure people will like it. I cant really purge it proper in time but i keep the vac low Im new to crashing and was surprised when i saw it.

1 Like

good thing is there are no failures just lessons.

1 Like

Are you trying to argue that ethanol is thick like molasses at -50C…?

The actual fuck? I sure hope I’m just having trouble reading your odd diction as usual. Ethanol’s viscosity sure isn’t changing a lot -40c to -50c.

2 Likes

??? ???

My experience with EtOH at that temp
Is ethanol dry ice mixtures that are rather viscous.

But I have lost context of the quote…

Diffusion controlled reactions have both a temperature coefficient as well as a viscosity factor. …perhaps that is the context??

Calli: you understand that the use of the
Ad hominem is a detriment to one’s own character.

If you wish to crystallize from ethanol solutions at minus 50C please do so. My understanding is that you work in a Butane extraction facility.
What’s up with the Ethanol questions?
Excepting the ad hominem?

If you are really interested in cannabinoid/ethanol solution chemistry
I will refer you to a new post: Surfactantless Micelles and Colloids…just posted last week…

Depend is 200 proof or 190 the viscous

1 Like

If someone has a minus 50…or any SOP
For THCA crystals from Ethanol …please inform?

We always used the 190 for mixing with CO2

Is that low temp alcohol?

-52 ethanol is incredibly mobile.

Stop cosplaying.

1 Like

I don’t know what that means.
I think there are two situations.
Put 100% ETOH in a minus eighty freezer…you get -80 alcohol.
Put dry ice in 90% ETOH and stir and let the solution of CO2, H2O and alcohol come to Equilibrium
At say minus 50 .keep adding more dry ice until you get there.

I assume you have experience with both.