Thca conduct electricity?

Been on my mind to see if crystallization patters can be influenced.
Sonocrystallization
Electrical pulses
Etc,
Thoughts?

2 Likes

If you haven’t read this already, you’ll like it.

4 Likes

Thats neat!, https://syrris.com/applications/nanoparticle-synthesis/
Now, what about the conductivity, and can electrical pulses influence patterns.

I can’t speak on any real data, but I’d be curious if you could cause crystalline grown using electrolysis.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Just poked a failed acetone crystallization with a regular multimeter, no conductivity.

2 Likes

Im not finding anything on conductivity of cannabinoids, thats also interesting.

if you had current flowing through the medium during crystallization I would think that they would somehow follow the magnetic lines of force associated with the current

Brb, hold my beer…

5 Likes

if you have a multi meter throw the leads on each side of the crystal and test resistance

Define light :sunglasses:

1 Like

This was some bho I tried to crystallize via the acetone tek. It is non conductive. If it was saturated in a semi conductive solvent I think Crystals should grow on the negative electrode. Just for shits I hooked up a solar panel and put it under a 600w mh lamp, getting 17vdc.

6 Likes

Add a n52 magnet in the equation?

I’m sure if thca crystallization was possible via electrolysis it would have been done a long time ago. However I’m bored and I can dream :rofl:.

2 Likes

My life’s work is focused around making a DMT crystal oscillator, wanna make a radio and a synthesizer. I imagine it could take my whole career of process dev and whole life to complete, but might just get to talk to some aliens before I retire LOL

10 Likes

achieved something similar with psilocin i do believe. https://future4200.com/uploads/default/original/3X/5/e/5e3eeff2bb407b5a6a68a63b9dea0464b59e7331.mp4

3 Likes

this is sooo cool to me haha.

Yeah you should DM me.

Bruh :cowboy_hat_face:
How large of shards do you need? 6 inch crystals?

Put that shit in your brain if you want to communicate with the machine elves.

These fucking guys:

It’s kind of neat when you’re being inundated with visual stimuli even though you’re sitting in complete darkness, and the fractals you’re seeing conflate into a morphing clusterfuck of movement and suddenly you sense this thing has presence, and then it starts conveying information and making you feel good and bad about shit in your life, and brings you on a rollercoaster journey through the contours of your mind. There’s no word to describe it, that’s why we’re like “yup that’s a machine elf.” If you seen it, then you’ve seen’t it.

The human mind is fucking weird yo.

5 Likes

Ahhh my favorite​:scream::scream::scream::scream:

I’ve seen 100ft tall Chinese dragon made Legos
… Native men w tattoo gears on them as tall as the tree! No machine elves yet damn it!

2 Likes