THC to a non psychoactive component

Is it possible to turn THC into a non psychoactive component?

Yes…

1 Like

Care to share how this can be achieved?

Searching and lots of reading

5 Likes

Pay me.

The information is here, but if you’d like it soon free and pre-chewed for you then you can always pay someone

6 Likes

You mean like THC—>CBN??? :spoon:

Bake it.

Short questions net short answers

1 Like

My understanding of the THC molecule structure is psychoactive and small enough to pass through the blood brain barrier, changing the molecule structure CBN will then no longer THC, this I understand but when someone tells me that they engineer the THC mole to no longer be psychoactive, by means of temperature sounds like BS and the lab report comes back 23% THC and he says it none psychoactive, there’s no logic to it.

If you bake it, it’s no longer THC.

You need to give a full volume of information in order for anyone to answer your question

Rowan all I know is that the extraction is done with EtOH at ambient temperature from Swazi Gold strain, basically black crude.

1 Like

You know the starting THC percentage, you know that they are using heat to attempt to remove, you have lab reports that show different percentages… come on here whats the full volume of data? You can’t possibly expect whole answers when you give almost nothing for us to work with.

This is why people reply with “pay me for my time” because it takes this much effort to get you to help yourself- put in at least as much of the effort in asking the question as you should expect to see in the answer.

“Hello, my name is X- I am working with an extractor to turn x volume of x variety of hemp that tested at x percent compound a and x percent compound b, I would like to verify that the extractor when removing compound b from product a is using the correct technique, would any one here be so kind as to help me understand what processes might work for said project?”

I don’t have all the information to ask the right questions, all I’m asking is it possible to keep THC delta 9 and make non psychoactive by means of heat.

Hello, My name is Bobby hill and and my dad hank supplies me with propane that has sulfur in it could I use this to make cbn?

4 Likes

No you cant make d9 that doesnt get you high. You can convert d9 to something else

2 Likes

No. Delta-9 is psychoactive. Heat will degrade Delta-9 to something else, likely CBN, but there are a lot of other variables that dictate exactly what will happen.

2 Likes

If you would like to send me a PayPal payment for $200 I will spend an hour on the phone with you to help you with your problem, and then a further two hours on writing up a full report.

6 Likes

Prechewed :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Thank you kind sir, my sentiments exactly.
I’m no chemical engineer or molecular bio scientist, I not rich but yes I can change it to THC-A to THC or THC acetate or by heat to CBN and CBG.

1 Like