THC syrup

please dm me that SOP

SOP on hand?!

1 Like

Can you Dm me an SOP? Please

Hey Tom. You do not need to add syrup with this method. The SuspendRx and the distillate is all you need to add. The SuspendRx is the carrier liquid and creates a very nice homogenous mixture with the thc. This would have worked very well if you did not add the syrup to this.

My flag finger doesn’t understand why this one is flagged either?

1 Like

Judging by the fact they made their account 9 hours ago and are posting the same product in multiple threads, my guess is someone reported it as spamming.

7 Likes

Yeah, I seen that after the 2nd thread with the same stuff.

Wonder if it works?

1 Like

The world may never know

1 Like

I mix SuspendRx with THC oil and have found it to work really well.

You do not need to add syrup to this. You only need SuspendRx and the THC oil to make this mixture.

ok im going to try this if I still have some laying around. Keep in mind it was someone elses recipe I copied where they said to add syrup

3 Likes

Call me a dummy but when you say “SuspendRx and the THC oil” do you mean extract alone or dissolved in an oil? 882

You can add the just distillate into the SuspendRx and homegenize it. The SuspendRx is designed to suspend this and it also has bitter bloc in it so it has been the best thing I have found yet.

3 Likes

How much does this stuff cost and can you disclose the ingredients?

You can look it up on google. Pops right up.

Edit: SuspendRx™ Anhydrous Oral Suspension Base w/Bitter-Bloc Technology | Sweetened — SpecializedRx

2 Likes

$38 for 500 ml and $200 for 4 Liters. The ingredients are in the link on the SpecializedRx site where it says tech sheet.

Anyone give this a try yet?
SuspendRx

1 Like

Search bar! Haha!

1 Like

To bad the member who brought it up, someone flagged both his posts about it. That’s why I posted in the 1st thread in the search query.

And if you see, I replied in both threads. So I’ve already replied and read 3 of 4 threads even before.

3 Likes

I tried it with syrup. Didn’t work

2 Likes