THC syrup

I’m going to try this using maltodextrin and cannabis oil

Method for conducing concentrated cannabis oil to be stable, emulsifiable and flavorless for use in hot beverages and resulting powderized cannabis oil

Abstract

A method for producing powderized cannabis oil, and the resulting powderized cannabis oil, in which concentrated cannabis oil is mixed with and absorbed by a modified starch powder, preferably maltodextrin, in a ratio of at least three grams of starch powder for every one-eighth of a gram of cannabis oil is disclosed. Further disclosed are beverages, baked goods and single-serve beverage brewing cartridges utilizing or incorporating the powderized cannabis oil to create human-consumable products that contain an emulsified, tasteless, and odorless dose of cannabis oil.

2 Likes

anyone end up trying this stuff

edit just bought it I will be trying
3.5grams distillate to 50ml of base and then 750ml syrup 1/4 of @Wolkentek s recipe

I have the x1000 homoginizer by @CATScientific will be getting the x1740 shortly :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

Wanna sell you x1000

Check out Ora-Sweet if you want a bitter blocker syrup.

1 Like

Did you happen to have any luck with the @Wolkentek recipe? Is a homogenizer required for this? Lastly is the syrup in this recipe the Suspended RX w/bitter bloc?

I have purchased the syrups on Amazon by Torani and mix them with a homogenizer while heating and it stays mixed for a period of time long enough to consume. The homogenizer is key and I don’t know if any other blending products would work. Good luck:)

Have you got a chance to try the SuspendRX yet? Thinking about trying a 500ml sample

I used the Wolkentek mix today

I did
-7g distillate (50ml beaker)
-100g SuspendRX base (250ml beaker tall form)
-930g Syrup (2L beaker)

I preheated all 3 solutions at 160c setting on the hotplate, might lower in the future.
First mix was the 7g distillate to the 100g suspendRX base blended really nice
then I mixed that into the syrup and homoginized it as well.

Seems to be working pretty nice I have 10x 30ml samples I am going to give out and I also have 2x 300ml jars sitting on my desk so I can monitor them over the week for separation

Dosage is around 6.75mg / ml - 200mg / 30ml

Well not looking too good, pictures is the solution in UV light. You can see the distillate floating on top in a layer. I will attempt it again tomorrow and go extra hard on the homogenization

7 Likes

How’d the re-homogenization go? Any luck overall with SuspendRX? Thank you.

Id like that SOP aswell if possible Nexus

I have a homogeniser am trying to achieve the same thing using rso and a bubblegum syrup , il not getin seperation now using a homogeniser however 1000mg rso in 60 ml syrup is just tasting strong rso bitter taste even using the sweetest of base syrups? Any suggestions on masking that bitter flavour

unfortunately, that’s why distillate is used in the above recipe…

4 Likes

agreed. purification

Did you end up with the results you wanted?

definitely not

2 Likes

bummer… I had my fingers crossed

Honestly out of all the shit ive tried i keep going back to the agave nectar.

4 Likes

But then they miss out on the full spectrum properties like in rso vs distillate.

2 Likes

when you say 3000 ml of syrup what exactly are you talking about a 1:1 ratio of water to sugar?