THC syrup

What kind of onset time did you notice?

@The_Lone_Stiller
I use 3-8ml per gallon …I use a bit of a small Amount(1-2 tbsp) or Dr Bonners, and a splash of liquid potassium silicate, which isn’t organic but the USDA allows it due to it being unavailable in nature, mostly…and it is needed to somewhat emulsify the essential oils.
And always spray at lights out or early in the morning…some essential oils are photosensitive.

Also fermented horsetail is a super amazing silica source and a good thing to add to ones IPM

All I know is that when you get it right, it will taste and hit like Dirty Arm Farm Sizurp. Ahmazing!

4 Likes

Is anyone using just isolate/distillate, MCT oil and oil soluble flavors? I want to make some flavored tinctures or syrups for personal use

1 Like

Do you know how many ounces of liquid your syrup recipe yields?

Some of the water boils away but that’s it, it’s around 1250ml I beleive

2 Likes

Awesome thanks for the info

It comes from a bacteria that can cause plant disease.

Which is a different concept.

Spraying xantham gum on your plants, even if it did transmit bacteria (which is should not), would presumably only cause a single disease

Might even be a GOOD thing…

Application of xanthan gum can influence plant growth and physiology, content of phenolic compounds, and antioxidant activity [38,39,40]. Xanthan gum used in micropropagation as an alternative to agar has a positive effect on the regenerative potential of some plants [41], which may indicate its biostimulative action. However, no information is available regarding the effect of xanthan gum as a biostimulant on plant growth and flowering

3 Likes

Word, I definitely am an advocate of foliar feeding food and also bacteria for health and vigor, pathogen resistance, etc

have you tried spraying your plants with SuspendRX?

4 Likes

Can I get that syrup Formula

He already posted it

1 Like

read the thread.

2 Likes

Would you please send me the SOP? Thank you

Our lab hasn’t seen any failed ecoli, salmonella, or yeast and mold tests from reputable farms using foliar sprays with beneficial microbes and bacteria.

We’ve been holding our breath to see if everyone would be failing at least the yeast and mold testing, but so far so good.

But, in Oregon, there will be many, MANY producers put out of business because they won’t be able to pass upcoming mandatory mold testing using their current methods. 4 months out.

2 Likes

Any valid sites for thc syrup + bud brands + etc packaging

1 Like

you’re looking for syrup? or syrup packaging?

you’re looking for packaging with other folks brands?

like “cookies”?!?

@TheFeds: define valid for me again.

1 Like

The thing you skimming off… I suspect it to be high concentration of lecithin and concentrate?

1 Like

18 Likes

Fyah!

2 Likes