THC syrup

Our lab hasn’t seen any failed ecoli, salmonella, or yeast and mold tests from reputable farms using foliar sprays with beneficial microbes and bacteria.

We’ve been holding our breath to see if everyone would be failing at least the yeast and mold testing, but so far so good.

But, in Oregon, there will be many, MANY producers put out of business because they won’t be able to pass upcoming mandatory mold testing using their current methods. 4 months out.

2 Likes

Any valid sites for thc syrup + bud brands + etc packaging

1 Like

you’re looking for syrup? or syrup packaging?

you’re looking for packaging with other folks brands?

like “cookies”?!?

@TheFeds: define valid for me again.

1 Like

The thing you skimming off… I suspect it to be high concentration of lecithin and concentrate?

1 Like

18 Likes

Fyah!

2 Likes

14 Likes

Wooks amirite? Lol

11 Likes

Yall did a great job with that. The Dabquill line is fire.

2 Likes

I think its the sugars in the honey getting whipped.

1 Like

It’s that leannnn

2 Likes

What are your ingredients. Looks great

1 Like

Used this recipe came out great

Fast acting

Stayed homogenous

Only issue and concern I’m having

And I know u answered this. At a later post but u didn’t get into detail

The foamy / white matter that settles on top

First u said to skim it

Then u said u found a way to reintroduce that into the lean and make it combine

I’ve realised after I skimmed it after an hour in the fridge

When I’ve left It in the fridge longer say another 2hours

More foamy white stuff rose to the top

I wouldn’t have a concern about this much but I suspect high thc concentration in that foamy stuff

Could u please kindly tell us how u manage to get it back into the lean

It’s late here sorry for wording everything like a 10 year old

3 Likes

Just happened to be browsing reddit and saw this; I wonder how long it was before the emulsion broke.

4 Likes

Lasts for years. Never breaks emulsion because there is no emulsion.

5 Likes

Is that maple?

1 Like

I know it’s an old topic but I’ve done this several different ways.

Easiest way is to do this is with a good water soluble (hey I just happen to have bulk really great water soluble what a coincidence). It’s a 15% D9 gel solution

I’ve also done this using orange oil or terpenes and just a bit of alcohol. This is the same way Sprite is made as they need to dissolve the cirltrus oil in a smidgen of ethanol to get it to mix with the seltzer. (This is actually my preferred way). Ever see alcohol on Sprites ingredients list? Nope - because they aren’t required because of the total concentration (get more booze sniffing a bottle of whiskey).

Another way is through a process called transference that involves combining with alcohol and evaporating alcohol out after the fact.

Another way is using dairy as your liquid base (I’m convinced dairy is a potentiator). I dissolved distillate in dairy half and half at one point and then freeze dried. The powder was mostly soluble ans great in coffee

There are more options as well.

4 Likes

I’ve tried them. Solid flavors and consistency.

3 Likes

Hello Nexus. I was wondering if it would be possible to have a copy of your SOP, and if you require anything in exchange please let me know

Looking for nano syrup SOP pls. Idk how to DM on here