THC seed market?

What are thc seeds going for atm? 15-20 packs and in bulk? I collected all my seeds from 3 fields of outdoor last harvest and had plans for them but they just changed. Not sure if this is right place for the post but I found one here in the almight magnifying glass.

The fields were all close and weren’t taken care of so seeds galore.

9lb hammer x Purple punch x Big Cat Kush

Non fem photo

They worf anything?

1 Like

Breeder packs u can get for 5_15 a seed. Unknown seed of questionable origin maybe someone would buy them 1-5 a pop. Best way to get value is give them away with an understanding you would get the keeper phenos from your testers

La flame blanca is less known around these parts. You could probably get more in the butthole of mexico :joy: the name carries more weight

3 Likes

1-5$ per seed in small amounts? What about bulk? I’ll have to weigh them out but there’s a tad under a 5 gallon bucket full.

And yes the name carries it all haha

2 Likes

Pictures, and tests of what they came from may help. The seeds actually ran, Pictures, and hopefully testing results and getting an idea of what is possible is only way I see actually getting value. There’s to much avaliable for an unknown commodity to be worth much. If your not able to grow any out maybe gifting out a few, and getting grow/smoke reports you will actually be able to get something if there’s any thing good there

I’m sure u could find a couple willing participants here

3 Likes

I will gift some out and use them as an excuse to pitch a small grow tent and see what happens. The outdoor crop showed it had some potential for sure.

Much appreciated.

4 Likes

Just being honest, this isn’t intended to be rude. A bunch of field grown, untested F1’s with questionable parental lineage (who knows which plants were pollenated by which parent) I’d say these seeds are worth little to nothing when put against some of the better breeders out there who are charging 10-30 bucks a seed for lines that have been properly worked for years. From what I’ve seen 10 packs run 50-200 bucks. Price per seed gets cheaper as you buy in bulk. I would pop some for yourself and see whta kind of cultivars you’re sitting on! For all you know you may have the next big hype cross haha! But as is, untested, outdoor gang bang, multi field pollination tech isn’t the bees knees.

8 Likes

Appreciate the insight. I for sure know they don’t have the paperwork to be the high price. I have nothing in then so I might just go throw a handful in every garden/front yard around the house See if I can get the neighborhood to drop the high ass fees haha

Ima pop them and see. If they’re legit I’m calling them the Cats Pajamas.

5 Likes

Yeah, i don’t think any experienced grower would run those beans. There are just to many quality options out there and time is money.

That being said, there are people all across the country attempting to grow outdoors now that it’s legal. I would imagine There’s a solid market there if you can figure out how to tap it.

Selling them in bulk is gonna be tough

2 Likes

Honesty is worth more than feelings all day in bidness.

6 Likes

Could always graymarket bag em and sell em a smoke shops these mofos sell anything for profit

2 Likes

Bout tree fiddy.

Maybe give some away as freebies for promotions, donate to vets, donate to caretakers, give away to new growers, but most importantly, plant that shit everywhere and overgrow the planet! Maybe no “respectable” grower would want to grow them, but just think of all the poor beanless folks who could start growing their own if only they could find some dirt cheap or free beans.

I’d only go the smoke shop sales route if they were tested to not be total trash. No need fouling your reputation, and karma comes round. Put your contact info on the baggies, Mr. Nice Guy style.

3 Likes

Slide in them dms for some sample packs.
Freebies.
Strain=Upwind Phenos
(9lbhammer x p.punch x Big Cat Kush x all the plants in next field)

@Jc1944 I forgot to add yours in outgoing today I just put it in though for in the morning

2 Likes

you havent grown out and tested the results? I wouldnt buy it. by tested I mean smoked.

Extracted a little over a ton of the material these came from. All material passed a full compliance test per batch size, from a state accredited medical mmj labski.

They aren’t for sale… but you can have some for free if you want?

Smoked, vaped, absorbed. Checkerooski

I just wanted to know what a big ole pile of seeds was worth I never offered anything for sale.

1 Like

my only point was that you shouldnt sell seeds you arent pretty sure produce dank. Sounds like you have that covered. I got my best seeds recently for 40 or less per ten pack. i have no idea how cheap the wholesaler gets them for.

1 Like