Thc remediation

I’ll be testing that catalyst next week on some of my own disty, I’ll let you know how it goes. If anything it would make the d9 into delta 10

1 Like

would like to talk to you. Have 100+ kilos of distillate to re-mediate

Looking for remediation labs in Midwest or east coast for 100 kilos or so a month. IF you do good I’ll bring my associates and consult clients business to you to. Right now quoted at 1000-1200 a kilo needs to be in that range

3 Likes

What state are you in?

Florida

Half my thc remediation equipment arrived yesterday with our 12kilo per day SS column arriving next month.

Were a state licensed soon to be iso9001 lab in Wisconsin(midwest) focusing on thc remediation, custom distillate profiling and other end stage refinements.

1 Like

Just depends on your pricing. Ill go with the cheapest but still reliable lab. Sounds like your very small tho 12 kilos per day capability probably be hard to compete price wise with the guys doing hundred or more kilos a day

Were running around .80 to $1.00 output depending on thc content of starting, Just rampeing up biomass to 60,000 lbs monthly with 500kilos of distillation.

Making strides upping thc remediation but currently largest capacity I know of in the state, that can actually performwith more coming very soon. Only restrictions are industry waits for equipment.

1 Like

What system are you going with for large scale remediation? We’ve looked into a few companies and have not made a firm decision yet, we’re currently using very large columns but we need to scale.

Is that 12 kg per day fully remediated? Is that manual or a automated system?

If this is on contract I can build a lab in a month I have the sop with the capacity to remediate 12 to 14 per day.

On the east coast.

Are you doing chromatography or another process?

1 Like

Are you wanting work done

@ARSNLabs how much are y’all remediating? seems like y’all are the only serious one in this post.

About 60 liters per day at the moment …

2 Likes

Hi Bret - I can do as much as you need in Colorado. Please let me know if that’s of interest to you. You can also text/call me at 727-543-3419.

We are searching for a THC remediation Lab in Colorado for a contract of 600 liters monthly of CBD Distillate located in Colorado. You can text or call me, if you call please refer to this post please.

Tony Huckaba
541-441-3061

1 Like

I’ve had some rough experiences looking for a lab in Colorado to remediate THC.

Have some distillate that is around 3% delta8-THC and 6% delta9-THC that need to remediate. It’s roughly 20-25 liters looking to remediate, but no one has been able to do it for us yet. Anyone have any leads and/or would be willing to remediate that? I know it’s not exactly a large amount but our company is just getting started now and we should be offering more business in the future. Thanks!

1 Like

I run a company called full spectrum manufacturing in Boulder, CO. We have an interchim puriflash 420 for remediation, as well as a couple of larger ultrasonic homogenizers for extraction and solubilization. You can email me at chempistry@gmail.com to discuss in more detail and are welcome to swing by our place whenever.

3 Likes