THC Remediation via B/R SCB-15

Looks like they do some combination of heat and vacuum.

Has anyone played with one of these?

2 Likes

I haven’t used this one in particular. At 22% CBD loss, it would appear they are cooking it way too hot/fast.

3 Likes

They do have other data that shows lower losses on higher % input material. I didn’t want to put a dozen links to their various pages as I’m not here to advertise to B/R.

My first pass thought was that it was an interesting thing, but seems to have a fair amount of green tax on it for what it is.

1 Like

yeah no. waste of time.

Waste of time? Not if it does what it says on the tin.

Waste of money? I’d have a hard time arguing with that at the price.

I wonder what temps they are running at, it looks like a great piece of equipment but its not the route i would go or spend my funds on when it can be done in existing equipment that most labs already have.

350k could get you a really nice reactor, a heater and still leave you with enough money to buy a really nice wiped film that you need for the next step of remediation by degradation.

4 Likes

yeah no dude.

amen!

1 Like
5 Likes

i just dont see the need to fabricate a system when you can easily do it in your spd, assuming that’s a tool in everyone’s shed

1 Like

Exactly! The SPD size matches the scale perfectly so once you are done remediating you can just start distilling.

2 Likes