THC Remediation - Southeast Extraction Lab

Full scale Southeast extraction lab able to cost-effectively process Biomass, CBD crude and Hot Distillate into THC-Free Distillate. GMP and USDA Certified. None of the minor cannabinoids is lost in processing. High quality, low cost, large capacity, fast turnaround. Please call/text 727-543-3419 for additional information.

1 Like

Where does it have to be shipped for your lab work?

Columbus, Georgia

2 Likes

Tom, when you say THC-free, to what testing parameter are you referring? There are still trace amounts of THC in your distillate arenā€™t there?

It will be non-detectable, less than .1% THC. Some testing labs and clients may have stricter requirements and we will make adjustments to meet their criteria. Regardless, with any T-Free, there will always be some level of THC present.

:man_facepalming:then itā€™s not T-Free, is it?

Exactly. This is why I question why you are using the term T-free when it is not such. Letā€™s try to help clean up the vernacular for the industry. THC-free is misleading to consumers and even a lot of ā€œhome chefā€ formulators as it is regularly put on packaging along with broad spectrum when in reality there are still detectable levels of THC in the product.

What method are you using in remediating your THC if you donā€™t mind me asking?

1 Like

Yes as someone who does THC remediation every day, Iā€™m confused as to how you can claim ā€œno loss in minorsā€. To me this just feels like youā€™d be cutting the final product with minors.

At the very least a little loss in either cbn, CBC, or cbg seems inevitable.

@TomSCook any insights here?

1 Like

Okay, when you do THC Remediation what level of T-Free do you end up with?

Weā€™re not cutting the final product. Happy to set up a call with my chemist. Weā€™re using Industrial Chromatography.

Everyone I know that sells distillate thatā€™s non-detectible refers to it as THC-Free. However, as testing labs become more exact, THC will be detected at lower levels. The commonly cut off for non-detectable is .1%. What do you think the definition of THC-Free should be?

I donā€™t do remediation work. But I am quite familiar with it at bench and industrial volumes. It depends entirely on your feedstock and SOPs. Total separation is regularly achieved.

ā€˜Non-detectableā€™ is entirely subjective, especially if not concurrently publishing the MDL. Youā€™re doing consumers a disservice by claiming anything with 0.1% THC is T-Free. It will (may) still cause someone to fail a drug test. At best itā€™s false advertising. At worst itā€™s adulterated product and gross negligence. Youā€™re exposing yourself to massive amounts of liability.

As I said, Iā€™m happy to set up a call. Thereā€™s no false advertising. Weā€™ve got plenty of clients that are thrilled with what we do.

2 Likes

In fact, Siosis was on the phone with us earlier today. What did you think?

@Siosis

Sounds like a solid set up. Good pricing. GMP and USDA certs. 1000 kilos a day capacity and ability to expand upon need. Had a good convo with the facility sounds legit. We will most likely be sending a sample over there in the coming weeks

2 Likes

They told me on the phone ND not .1% thc

1 Like

Send me a sample (1g) of this supposed ā€œTotal Separationā€. I guarantee you I will find THC in it, itā€™s certainly not hard to decrease a dilution factor or increase a sample weight to ā€œdetectā€ THC.

If you manage to reach the limits of an HPLC, just run it through a mass spec, then youā€™ll be able to find it in PPB.

I do a good amount of potency testing and I also test a good amount of ā€œCBD isolateā€. I have never seen a sample with less than 0.005%THC. Iā€™m talking about Snow White 99.94% CBD isolate, now maybe Iā€™m just testing isolate with unusual amounts of THCā€¦ or maybe THC free is a ā€œunicornā€ and it would be disingenuous to say that any product (especially concentrates) that are derived from hemp arenā€™t going to have THC in it.

It seems unreasonable to call out @TomSCook for being ā€œdisingenuousā€ for using a common marketing term for his oil. To call anything, even isolate ā€œTHC freeā€ is simply a ridiculous statement in my opinion.

If anyone would care to prove me wrong I would love to test anyoneā€™s sample, Iā€™ll send you a copy of the data and show you the THC.

5 Likes