THC Remediation Lab Open Capacity

Good Afternoon Everyone,

We have recently had some capacity open up in our THC remediation laboratory. I wanted to reach out to you all today to see if there was anyone out there interested in utilizing our THC remediation services.

We offer very competitive pricing and have excellent recovery rates. Please feel free to DM me if you are interested in our services. Thank you all for your time.

Cheers,
-Kyle

2 Likes

Please call/text me at 727-543-3419 when you get this message. I’m interested in your capacity, location and pricing. Thanks!

1 Like

Where are you located ?

1 Like

Located in Denver Colorado!

Where r you located !?
Looking for thc remediation lab down here in Los Angeles or within 20-25 miles radius
Let me know … I can bring a lot of business your way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lots of remediation needed in LA it seems. Keep us in mind if you need to truly know if its remediated or not. Especially, if you’re sending overseas.

3 Likes

Not sending overseas
Sometimes there is cross contamination from bucking / processing
Even aerial
Honestly just wish there was someone in Los Angeles
That’s knowledgeable enough to get pesticides out
I hate myclo and befinizate
And there is so much shit in the market today ,. From conversion to people mixing and blending their Ls …
Look at the latest
My boy just bought this shitty batch… wasn’t careful …
… what looks weird to you !?

@notagreedybroker If you decide to go down the rabbit hole of remediation you’ll find that bifenazate and myclo can both be cleaned cost effectively.

The problem arises when you end up with mixtures that have 5-10 residues and if 1 pesticide can’t be remediated in a cost effective manner, the entire batch is a retest or fail.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with this test

Its fake

2 Likes

The only off thing to me from what i can see is that there is a minute amount of thca that shouldn’t be there but the minors and stuff dont look to far off

3 Likes

Good eye !!
Yes … new thing in town apparently
Mixing Thca powder into bullshit batch to raise potency

That makes no sense it would be a loss of money. Thca powder goes for more then even cat 3 liters. Its more likely the lab sucks. From the looks the lab is Excelbis which in my experience has been one of the worst testing facilities ive ever used.

3 Likes