THC remediation in Colorado!

I’m looking to partner up with someone for THC remediation in CO preferably closer to Denver metro. Currently I don’t have any contract on hand right now but working on a few that would required TFree. Anyways, please message me with your pricing and capacity. Thanks.

3 Likes

@NoticeS @CO_Chromatography

3 Likes

@QGA this sounds like your neighborhood brother

Da bridge^^^

1 Like

Thank you @Mosaic_Co-Labs. @DENEX Please message @bluegrass or @NoticeS to inquire about more details. Our process uses all food grade materials, working on USDA Organic certification, have been scaling. We can process non-compliant crude to THC-Free crude or to THC-Free distillate. Also we can turn non-compliant distillate to THC-Free distillate. All for fair reasonable pricing.

6 Likes

@QGA, will do. Thank you.

1 Like

Just outside of denver and am fully usda organic certified. Dm if your interested

Hi Denex,
We’ll be up and running with thc removal at 100L/day capacity. Would you give me a range of what volume you need? Thanks

Right now, it would be around 10-15L a month until we get more contracts. Please DM your pricing. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Denex,
We’ll be running small amounts by end of month and then full scale a couple of weeks after. Feel free to send your number or email and I’ll reach out. Best, Paul

Market price seems to be in the 650 range right now, depending on volumes

What’s your process?

1 Like

Is your pricing per input liter or output?

1 Like

reach out to mt reguarcing thc remediation we guarantee no more than a 10% canabanoidol loss for this process and have high capacity.
call mike Willis 7132066675 in Fort Collins Colorado.

How’s it going guys, to all that were tagged in thread for thc remediation in Colorado. I have client with 2-3k liters of crude testing ~60% that’s interested in split for remediation services to ndt distillate. Let me know if that’s something anyone is capable of handling and if anyones interested in a split option.

Look forward to hearing back, thanks.

Hi @DENEX , we offer organic and cGMP certified THC remediation in Longmont, CO. Solvent free with more total cannabinoids retained. Prices start at $375 liter. Happy to run a sample for you free of charge. Feel free to reach out if we can be of service 808-465-3657.