THC Remediation Demand

Interesting,
So you must have a rather robust harvest if you can get 7M lbs from 3,000 acres. That’s over 2,300 lbs/acre, well over the industry average.
I’d like to hear about this H2O method of removing THC. Considering that THC and all the major (and minor) cannabinoids are hydrophobic I’m not sure how that would work. It sounds like a magic box that fits on a table. If it’s that good he should market it to the industry worldwide.

7 Likes

It’s possible. What happens when something is scared?? it runs away :rofl:

2 Likes

Also keep in mind that at a certain ph thc-a is water soluble. I’ve read remediation methods that involve changing the ph and doing a water wash and then changing the ph back after removal of the thc-a

2 Likes

You are referring to SALLE Method.

I believe so yes, I have never tried it myself because I’ve heard bad things about swinging the ph of cbd

It works alright. Nothing that i would deem “scaleable” so i’m not interested in it.

Edit - Unless - someone figured out the specific salt.

1 Like

LOL,
Well if they can do that in scale they need to also think about marketing to other agricultural markets. There are plenty of plant oils sold in much larger quantities around the world that could benefit from a new technique.

1 Like

Being the alchemist in which i am…Ive been on this for awhile. Made great leaps and bounds. Everyone is taking other industries and adjusting them to cannabis. Meanwhile ive been taking things cannabis and adjusting for other agriculture. :sunglasses:

Edit: Whats more important, the car of the gas? :rofl::joy:

Both!

Car is useless without the gas! Unless you are a stinky bum and use it as a home :rofl:

And the gas needs a purpose.

1 Like

I can valorize gas more so then a immobile car :joy:

Hi, I’m looking for a reliable partner to do THC remediation and/or partners to take W+D Crude into high quality CBD distillate. Prefer Colorado but open to anywhere in the Southwestern US.

Please message me. Thanks!

3 Likes

@THCremediation @CO_Chromatography

@BlueGrass

We’re looking to add THC remediation into our facility in Nashville currently, and we’re interested in a new partnership or consultant relationship. We have the funds allocated for development and we’re looking to explore opportunities with anyone interested in expanding operations or seeing if the vision and culture here is a good fit. Feel free to DM me or reach out if you know of anyone.

2 Likes

Good idea.

Now that’s what I’m talkin about. But don’t you think on a 20,000 acre biomass grow you’ll need something a little bigger than a 10 inch by 20 inch H2O unit to remove the THC? Seems like an awful lot of weed for such a small Unit to process. Can you elaborate on this amazing miniature THC removal equipment?

Right? He says it’s 10 X 20 inches in size and it’s “the price I am most excited about” Oneworldman doesn’t sound like a Chemistry & Biology Major or a plain old intellectual like myself!

You smart chemistry types need to develop a spray that can be applied 48 hours prior to field testing that will convert D9 and THC-A to CBN or CBD without killing the plant. I’ll check back in two hours to place my order. go.

2 Likes