Thc remediation by means of catalyst

I hate to be the person who says it but… isn’t this something worth shopping to one of the large publicly traded companies where you could snag a much larger chunk of $?

Maybe it would be but
That’s against my personal principals
:upside_down_face:
I also believe that several methods will be available soon so time is of the essence

8 Likes

How about monetisation through seminars, similar to Frenchy Canoli’s business model?

1 Like

What is the trade-off - yield? Minors? @Roguelab

Use organic ethanol and it should be organic chroma lol

2 Likes

I was under the impression that pentane or hexane had to be used in RPFC with C-18?

10k might be a reasonable price, but you’ll need to put a sales pitch on

I mean if it’s, clean, cheap and easy and runs laps around c18, then 10k seems like a no brainer. I think seeing a before and after COA of some material ran through the method would help sell it. Maybe more details like the time it takes to complete and a dollar cost estimate of the procedure would help.

4 Likes

No that will ruin the media in some cases.

2 Likes

$10k wasn’t exactly a clear number to throw out. Hell, I was thinking $50k-$100k. We were talking about the TOTAL you were looking to see for the work… That was the number you offered.

1 Like

I always assumed he meant 10k per

6 Likes

The whole point of reverse phase is to use ethanol/methanol instead of a nonpolar

4 Likes

Thank you. It’s definitely not part of my level of knowledge.

:popcorn::flushed:

4 Likes

Congrats @Roguelab what a gamechanger! You deserve it after all your hard work in the shadows.
I’m of the opinion that licensing agreements with strategic allies in key geographies across the globe would best suit your long term finances. Sign your selected partners up for royalties programs.

3 Likes

And sadly I received many dm
With sad story s and desperate needs
I am probably already. In over my head
Don t know much about contracts etc
Shadow life is easy compared to this shit

17 Likes

I miss the shadows these days

Have someone you trust review the contracts or put you in touch with their lawyer.

I trust @Future 100% to treat people right

2 Likes

You could always moonlight at a meth lab for the good ole “About to go to jail” feel lol.

7 Likes

@Estokha Is that an employment offer??

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I almost burn the house down trying to decarb, I’ll leave boiling gas off to the highly intelligent and extremely unintelligent.

6 Likes

In a surprising number of ways these 2 demographics :point_up: are strikingly similar

11 Likes