THC homologs such as THCP

Thank you for your description. I am waiting for some CBDP
to be delivered. I am thinking it may be a far more interesting
pharmacological species.
For those reading this thread…there is:

“WNC THCP? How real could this be?”
a derivative of this post which also addresses many aspects of the THCP story…

2 Likes

I gotchu woe

1 Like

re-reading you distinctions HU-210 vs JWH-018…interesting way to think about it.

1 Like

is this anxiety about realizing you’re actually John, the PTO dude? giving me strong Tyler Durden vibes bro

2 Likes

We will await your report.

regards,

Hemp derived

There is a New York lab making it and everything you are saying is spot on.

Actually, I am a female. I believe John identifies as a male. You really seem to have a grudge against this guy, Did he still your girl (or boy- no judgements here bro)?

right on the money bro

That’s it for you John

@labofsand @Redfirejulez @Redfirejules

What is it with hemp and white collar criminals?

2 Likes

So you are @Freyja too then?

Dumb money is everywhere in hemp, would be my guess

1 Like

no, @labofsand fucked over @Freyja

Here’s the kicker:

3 Likes

That’s it for you John

If you aren’t listing, I am agreeing with you and I am not John. I believed in the COA’s (at first) but a lot of things didn’t add up and I take back my recommendation. Too much does not add up. Says it’s hemp based (doubtful), says KCA labs sent him a sale from Sonex labs (scary) and the crude being 31% makes me really uneasy about the other 69%. Also, after many, many people trying it, it seems half like it and half don’t. I think way more research should be done before this goes on the market. The people that don’t like it also sometimes describe feeling “bad”. If something isn’t 100% or needs more testing, I think the right thing to do personally is to not back it or bring people there. I want no association with it.

2 Likes

So you are @Freyja too then

No, but I consider her a friend. I can verify her statements. A lot of new things have come to light and I am just disgusted.

1 Like

I meant “listening” lol

1 Like

I know I don’t have rep around here but for what it’s worth I know for a fact Julie is not Freyja. I actually recognize Freyja from another website just from the story they posted earlier about their experience buying from John.

2 Likes

Hey my name is Aryn. I go by Freya on here and also on a FB account as fb keeps shutting down my other account for “selling drug”

I was a customer of Johns. Redjewels worked for John

2 Likes

Yes sconiboys. The problem customer.

You misrepresented for 10 days about payment. After being pushed you sent a bad PayPal. You had yo have someone else send $4000 because you couldn’t afford the moq.

After the product tested perfect by ys twice, and kca, you sent back all of it less 100ml in each jar.

You then sent this to your customers. After claiming to us it was bad.

You then asked me to return the product and you would pay out the 4k fellow.

I believed he was going to be ripped off so I demanded he agreed to it.

I then refunded you and him bank confirmed check was cashed yesterday.

The worst part is you failed our minimum criteria. I ws told it was critical you bought as you and Ben are going broke so I caved.

Never again.

haha wow. Do you believe your own lies?

1 Like