THC eye drops

This sounds interesting.

2 Likes

It would burn like a mofo lol

7 Likes

I’d like to think if it’s pharmaceutical grade medication that they would have a work around for that, lol.

3 Likes

Benzoic acid :rofl:

My buddies and I have messed around with the idea of ancient chinese tortures and distillate straight into the eyes was probably one of them. Another was just shaking the fresh buds to get the trichs to fall.
We got this idea from our last garden that u had to look up the whole time u harvested (10ft trees) and oh boy did it burn the fuck out of ur eyes, and I wear glasses too…

7 Likes

I constantly click to reply to a comment and it almost always replies to the thread. Any idea about this bug, mods?

@Future
@cxojinu
@Soxhlet

1 Like

I’ve noticed that too, it’s hit or miss for me though when it happens.

Like this time, I replied directly to you and it just replied to the thread.

2 Likes

If you reply to a post and there is no other posts between you and them, there is no difference between clicking the reply button under the persons name and the reply button at the bottom of the thread.
-In other words-
The only time a reply creates a little reply symbol with the users avatar circle is when there are 1 or more posts between you and them.

8 Likes

I’ve gotten thc oil in my eyes before, it is NOT fun. Hopefully they can figure out a way to apply it that isn’t more painful than the glaucoma is already.

3 Likes

I thought CBG was supposed to be the wonder drug for glaucoma.

Also I don’t imagine this is as crazy of a product to develop as one would think. It’s an o/w emulsion and I doubt they’re using a very high MG of THC. Eyedrops already use some pretty savage stuff. Polyethylene glycol is a staple in most big name brands and surprisingly that’s considered an active ingredient. Poloxamers for a surfactant.

1 Like

THANK YOU! :heart: I always wondered.

1 Like