thc distillate chest pain

i was offered some distillate from a new source. (bm,no tests)

the way i currently test it is: to burn/melt some of it on a clean surface and wipe it off and see whats up on the tissue+sniffing/smelling+whipping it at different temps from cold to hot to see how it behaves+dabbing the stuff and see what it feels like (caveman testing)

after dabbing this a few times i find that i get some pain / tightning feeling to the upper chest mainly around the left side but also the middle of the chest (quartz banger at 550f,)

its very potent tho, produces huge amount of vapor from a very small amount of oil

Ive been testing it over a few weeks time now, and every time i break out the destillate for a dab this happens, i am pretty sure by now that its not a coincidence .

What should i make of this? Keep looking for a better source?
Could it be due to any solvents left in the oil, improper destillation tech of sorts?

no idea what its suppose to look,feel,smell,taste like other than the 2-3 different types i have seen so far

• current 1 smells kinda unappealing like reclaim but some gross reclaim at the very least.

Do you have pictures/video?
Might be worth locating a lab in your state and sending it in, depending on where you are located.

2 Likes

Residual solvent ?

1 Like

i will post some later when i get back

100 percent worth testing if you’re ingesting it… Think about how much you’re saving in value not having to pay a club you can make your own carts edibles paint joints for dick cheap at least make sure it’s not slowly killing you. You’ll never know what’s in it I don’t know much about improper distillation but I know some of the concentrations of toxic shit that can be found in biomass. Sure death watch out