Thanksgiving, Black Friday seed sales

Who has BF specials? Proper planning this yr. I might be proud of myself trying to be on a gardening schedule….

Specifically Ace seeds. Can’t ship to the US unless I up as a reseller. I’m looking into. I’m after their Golden Mali Thai , Nepal jam, couple of Auto flowers and another $3-400 worth of experimental seeds and a tropical mix.

New land, new farm. Looking forward to playing exotic sativa farmer.

Wanting to pick up a few more esoteric sativas seeds. Maybe lambsbread,cross R-Keim Portela, A sweet amnesia haze, kandy kush, and a great citrusy white widow.
I’m noticing the less popular specialty haze seeds seem to be slowing fading away. Where can a guy locate some of these specialty sativas? Off the beaten path? But I need them mailed.

I’m thankful for being able to seed crops and separate grow plots. Greenhouses for those long flowering exotic sativas… can’t wait!

I liked Aces prices but need a remail service or another method to get those the sale prices and delivery of his experimental seeds.

So I’m thankful for much. Biggest thanks is something to look forward to.

Sativa suggestions? What are you thankful for this year?

Cheers

3 Likes

Insane Seeds has pretty good holiday sales.

5 Likes

Linda will ship ace seeds to the us

6 Likes

Will resend if you need any help.

2 Likes

I just put in a text to the boss… Maybe something, maybe not. Just being honest

1 Like

Terpyseeds just dropped the new unicorn poop line from thug pug, some seed junky stuff too I believe

2 Likes

No dice for the record… But we’re already offering a great quality product at a low price so whatever

5 Likes

Sierranvgenetics.com

Fire genetics for a nice price

2 Likes

Absolutely!

4 Likes

Worked for JC Penny…

I joke, I’m sure you can demand whatever you want when it’s a product that works.

1 Like

Jesus did I get naughty with those catalogs when I was a kid

2 Likes

@Bholagiri2020 has 400 beans for $150 shipped. Landrace nepali. It would be hard to find a better deal.

5 Likes

I’m kinda glad Ace stopped shipping to the US. I want so much of their stuff, and already spent a ton with them. On the other hand, I need more. I am addicted to collecting and preservation. Really want more of the Green Mountain Seeds they offer, and want to play with some Zamal crosses they have.

1 Like

I’m actually going to buy some I just want to grow it out to see what they’re like

4 Likes

If you like Lambsbread and haze and can handle a 12-20 wk flower (harvest in Dec / Jan OD) send me a DM and lemme see if we can get you some (Lambsbread x O Haze)Snowhigh x (GMO x ON Haze)Ag Seed Co. smells of garlic bread, tastes like incense and it will keep you buzzing till midnight. Most commercial producers prefer a 8 wk over a 12+wk (got to keep the investors happy with them sub8 week harvests), so will avoid equatorial genetics. errebody trying to push monoterp Autos, missing out on the complex sesquiterpenoid flavors that only express after week 14. PPL wonder why the Flood aint selling when their terps half grown

3 Likes

This sale is insane during thanksgiving. What a blessing

What sale @rocketseeds?

1 Like

Second this, BLACK35 for 35% off insaneseeds.com for stuff that isn’t already marked down. Just grabbed me two $200 packs for $280 with shipping :smiley:

1 Like

Try a Durban Posion.