Thanks Fat Dog CBD for great customer service!

Wanted to complement @PharmExOregon they went above and beyond to get my order to me.

My original order was taking longer than expected to arrive and is still in transit. To help me out they sent another package which arrived today! Above and beyond that, they did it without asking for compensation on expedited shipping or the goods… and to top it off, they resolved the issue even before we know what is going on with the original package. Now that’s customer service!

5/5 would trust and recommend!

12 Likes

@PharmExOregon and his terps rock!

7 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! We are a small business so the positive review means a lot. Let me know what you think of the CBT.

6 Likes

The terps, and cbg have been righteous, and very good experience overall through the website and dealing directly! Received my product within days from purchase! A++

3 Likes

Gotta say I really liked the CBT got some last week and decided to order some more. Find it combos great with my after work mix that was previously CBC, CBG, D9, D8, and alittle CBN. 1 gram for each and half a gram for CBN.

Find now with CBT I can drop the D9 out of the mix and save a good chunk of money and get a more stable cannabanoid mix for my body. Since d9 is hit or miss with trigger or lessening anxiety I been trying to reduce its use the last year to two years and sub in other cannabanoids.

Medical patient who’s had major chest reconstructive surgery after an almost life ending car accident and Im glad to add you to my list of vendors to thank Fatdog for helping me find another noid that helps.

Found CBT to be a little more in your face then cbc and I get the body warming heat or sweat reaction some of talked about from both. Find it passes within minutes and by then cbg has provided a nice entourage effect, helped calm stomach, and the cbn then creeps up like its known to do in a nice relaxing manner.

Thanks fatdog <3 happy customer here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@PharmExOregon

I recently ordered some HDT from fatdog and got 2ml of elektra, sour lifter, and sour special sauce, but they sent me like 4ML of the sour lifter and special sauce!! Thanks fatdog, you hooked me up fat, dog!

Also the quality is great! Love mixing them with CDT.

8 Likes

We are also happy customers with our CBT sample, great people over there.

2 Likes

@PharmExOregonI do not see cbt on the website. I am intrigued at trying this.

1 Like

What are the effects of CBT?

1 Like

Are you making the cbt?!

1 Like

We are working on it in-house, but currently reselling from two other labs we work with; one via synthesis and one via chromatography.

1 Like

https://fatdogcbd.com/product/purchase-cbt-cannabicitran/

1 Like

When inhaled it produces a calm feeling some have described as ‘eerie’ . Also curbs your appetite for THC. I have not consumed via tincture but those who have say it’s very sedative. It’s very low viscosity, liquid at room temp, so that’s fun and useful in some applications.

1 Like

Is it made from isolate or distillate?

Pretty sure cbt is made from cbc

Incorrect. It is made from cbda

1 Like

I like it just not sure if I should be smoking it.

I’m not talking about in the plant

I’m talking about making it from cbc

There’s papers on how to use SiO2 to make cbt from cbc

Could you share that paper? From my understanding SiO2 is relatively unreactive as its basically sand. But I’ve read its possible under acidic conditions from CBC or just as a biproduct from the condensation reaction of citral and olivetol.

Edit: reply to @Kingofthekush420

Acidic conditions on cbc makes cbl not cbt

I’ll try and find it

1 Like