Texas DSHS doubling down on Hemp

Whelp, gonna be hard to challenge that

They tried to ban the sale of cbd smokeable flowerā€¦lol

No teeth ā€¦

1 Like

FYIā€¦ Non of this effects usā€¦ :innocent:

1 Like

Texas tried to give someone a life sentence for brownies less than a decade ago. I wouldnā€™t say they donā€™t have teeth, itā€™s more like a Labrador with an egg in itā€™s mouth

https://dshs.texas.gov/uploadedFiles/Content/Regulatory/drugs/PDF/2021%20Schedules%20of%20Controlled%20substances.pdf

Itā€™s listed pretty plainly in the controlled substances list, posted in the Texas register

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to see the department of healthā€¦ hand out a life sentencesā€¦lol

You dont know everything you think you know. :upside_down_face:

I know that Texas DPS handed out 1,561 felonies for THC between January 1st 2019 and April 30 2021. I know the state police donā€™t distinguish between types of THC. I know itā€™s not safe to assume that the state wonā€™t fuck you, regardless of whether or not you try and play it safe

PIR21-1265_Summary_01012019-04302021.pdf (1.1 MB)

And I know you have a hard-onā€¦ for some STUPID REASONā€¦

Definitely not going to give legal adviceā€¦

because not wanting people in my home state to get arrested and charged with a felony is a stupid reason?

Youā€™ve got a hard on too, just for the opposite reason. People sinking their life savings into a criminal enterprise by accident is shitty, and the state should have clarified their position long ago. At this point itā€™s just asking for trouble though

1 Like

Good luck with your session hereā€¦lol

Howdy yall!

Sounds like the way NC is going to setup their cannabis laws as well

Wow crazy

Thatā€™s a bummer. Can you elaborate please?

There was a similar announcement by their Attorney Generalā€™s office the other week.

I saw it on here.

This was what I read and it was out of South Carolina:

1 Like

There are talks of passing a cannabis legalization bill in NC that looks like dog shit. Only 5 licenses to be handed out and it seems like those licenses are already decided as to who gets them. I think they even mentioned that lawmakers have been in contact with these companies to help them draft the bill, basically guaranteeing the largest companies a spot with no room for the little guy. I can also imagine that products are going to be heavily regulated with thc limits and allowing certain products, ie no dabs no edibles over 10mg etc. that last part is entirely assumption tho I have no idea how strict product ruling will be. I love this state but if thatā€™s how they want to setup cannabis here I am OUT

1 Like
1 Like

Did you find the full video on that?

The dude at the head of the table, admitted it was legalā€¦
That took place several months agoā€¦ and went nowhereā€¦

All this reall means nothing to meā€¦ although I try to stay in the loopā€¦

@pdxcanna folks are not getting arrested for D8 in my two sister cities in Texasā€¦ as a matter of fact arrest have gone down for D9 possession due to CBD flower

There is a reasonā€¦you cant tell the difference in arrest from D8 & D9 apart in Texasā€¦ ITS BECAUSE D8 IS NOT ILLEGAL and there is no place on that check boxā€¦

If you are worried about end userā€¦cough cough I DONT THINK YOU AREā€¦

No need in TEXAS. the department of health ā€¦ they dont make laws ā€¦ nor do they enforce themā€¦

That be law dogs jobā€¦ word on the street is D8 is NOT illegal

3 Likes

Theyā€™re taking notes from Arkansasā€™ system :roll_eyes:

1 Like