Testing Questions

Hello everyone, last time I asked a question the feedback I got on here was very helpful so I have another question lol, I recently purchased a large amount of distillate to fill into my own carts and vape, but before I vape it I want to test it to make sure that’s it’s safe. My problem is I don’t know what tests I should purchase. I only need the basic tests that would confirm that my distillate is safe to vape. Any feedback is greatly appreciated! I’ll attach test options at the bottom.

If you only care about safety than microbials, heavy metals, pesticides, foreign material and mycotoxins would be the tests you want. Id probably do potency too for the hell of it but thats not going to necessarily tell you if its safe or not

5 Likes

Hey there.

The tests you posted look like they are all for flower - but you clearly said that you want your concentrates tested. You can probably get the tests that @Kingofthekush420 for cheaper in a combination test from the lab for concentrates (just like they have one for flower…)

I’d probably also through residual solvents and diluents test on there - because I like to know if I’m consuming dog water or something nicer. :wink: If you do a potency you’ll be able to gauge dosing better.

2 Likes

You won’t know it’s truly safe unless you tested for pgrs which there is no test so if you want to cut corners on pesticides or just residual solvents etc then you’re fine I can’t make this italicized on this phone

If this is being sold on a license to license then it’s a whole different ball game.