Testers needed

We are formulating with a clinical studied liposomal mixture to help the bioactive absorption. It should be about how much gets into your blood stream not how much is in the bottle or edible.

I need 50 testers for the tinctures

We’ve found on the thc side 10mg=80mg/100mg serving of traditional homogenized product.

The tincture would be cbd based

Please first 50 people to comment “ill test”

4 Likes

If I’m in a legal state at the time I can also make some thc tincture we would like testers for as well.

2 Likes

Are you offering to send out tincture for people to test or are you offering to come into someone’s lab and help them make the samples? Not entirely clear on that.

If you are providing the tincture, are you providing a COA and information on all of the additives? I’m always down to test product, but I want to know what I’m putting into my body first.

8 Likes

does that mean you need blood drawn from your testers?

if you gave me a 10mg THC tincture, and asked for subjective ratings, I believe I could validate/repudiate that 10mg=80/100mg. not sure how that would work on the CBD side of things.

7 Likes

I think you’re going to have to show more than just a paragraph. Some documentation concerning your proposed study? Let’s get scientific.

3 Likes

Can you study folks who aren’t starting from zero? There would have to be a shit ton of money involved to get me to quit smoking long enough to get below detection levels on THC.

I’m surprised that more firms aren’t going after the liposomal route for cannabinoids. That has been used in the supplement world for quite some time with some noticeable successes.

2 Likes

I’m game to test tinctures. I’m a little more inclined to test a CBD tincture because I don’t really have any practical experience using/taking CBD products/tinctures

I’m offering to send free tincture bottlea pre infused so I can get reviews an opinions of effectiveness.

The thc was just add on if I’m in cokorado. California or whatever if someone wanted to really test it on that side i can make it happen…

Everything would come with coa before samples sent plus full list of ingredients. Plus the blood studies are already done so now I want to hear peoples opinions

3 Likes

I’ll test

I’m interested

I’ll test

I’m in :beers:

Ill test

I’ll test

I’ll test

Lets do it. Count me in as a tester if theres still room.

In that case, I’ll test!

If I already have more that that in me already, can I still test?

ahem I mean, I’ll test

Ill give it a test

ill test anything twice!!

1 Like