terpy strains under .3 next season , not cbg?

what are some terpy cbd hemp strains that will comply with usda .3 totals next year?

3 Likes

There’s a company I visited in Illinois with 60 strains coming to market… 2% terpenes on some strains

1 Like

nice, who.are they?

2 Likes

Been searching around LA for exactly this.

I grew a strain this year bred by a guy who is just down the road from me that fits your description. Came out non detect on the delta-9, average of 0.2 on total THC (though can go higher but never seen over 0.4 at full maturity), avg 13-16% CBD, and terpenes come out at right around 2%. It was probably my favorite strain of this past season. He calls it cherry soda and it’s a cherry wine cross that gets very deep dark purple hues when finishing and nice chunky bud structure.

He’s been specifically selecting for low T for a few years.

Here’s the terpene profile from a recent coa

2 Likes

yep,thats exactly what im looking for. any clones tissues or mothers available?

Dm thehempoasis on Instagram for future seed and clone inquiries. Mention my name for bonus points

1 Like

on it ,thanks.

Well I know he produces and sells feminized seed, I’ll have to ask him about clones and mothers. How many would you want and what state are you in? I can also ask him if its cool and give you his number.

1 Like

we are in Colorado and New York,only need a few to play with over winter, but totally understand min orders.
mothers or clones from a single mom would be best.

Man I hope so! If i’m not mistaken, hemp has the potential to produce more varieties of terps because less energy is used on THC production. I have had some BOaX hemp in NC that had pungent but minty smell to it. Made some rosin outta it and one of my friends from Wisconsin said that it tasted exactly like the Winterberries he would pick off the bush when he was a kid.

1 Like