Terps Up! Share terpene potency from extract CoAs

I may not be a robot - but i’ve eaten a fair amount of metal and chemicals so I think i’ve got a way to help

3 Likes

Negative ghost rider. A lot of the Reddit trolls enjoy photoshop entirely to much to call anything google image search related relevant. This thread is in the beginning stages of being a link for coas of terpenes tested from various testing facilities which will show a variety of things, including the terpenes each spot is able to test as they can quantify them (hopefully) properly, shows the wide spread of terpenes across a collective of strains once enough data is posted, a yield % and median once enough data is posted for a assortment of methods used by the various processed concentrates, wether it’s hash or bho. It will show the collectively that you seek & in time be able to help others choose what they’d like to grow im sure as well. So this thread will have many uses not some may not see yet due to finite variables of course. But alas no run is the same, so you’ll need to have a collective data to present either way to be able to really understand how to control those variables. If that knowledge is only up top in thoughts or theory respectively, then how will it be put to paper, which ALOT of these white papers you can google will attempt to show data, but only from that collective experiment, not a wide spread collective as this.

Right so who’s to say this place won’t get trolled too?

No i’m sorry, it won’t.

Only data of value would come from COAs derived from same the strain, comparing a bho extraction of this strain to a sco2 extraction of a separate strain is literally pointless, no tangible data comes from such a comparison UNLESS derived from same strain but extracted using different methods, then the comparison has value.

There is a million friggin’ variables, but restricting them to a specific strain is the best place to start.

How are you going to use data of another strain to control the variables in a different strain?

I said what i said, this thread is useless and there is a reason nobody made it prior.

It’s not always for science bro. It’s sometimes just show and tell for fucks sake…not everything has to be a research program or project with an disruptive innovation at the conclusion.

Sometimes we just wanna look at screenshots of terpene panels, or pics of shiny stainless cls, or sparkly trichome laden piles of dust :man_shrugging:

It’s how some of us get off

8 Likes

Yeah i gathered that.

Maybe next time just ask nicely that i don’t disturb your threads instead of insulting me.

That way i wouldn’t have to shed light on how fucking useless this thread is, time is finite and this is a waste of it.

You know this guy sort of reminds me of the person you meet at one point or another who does absolutely everything in the world on a ton of acid once they discover it because in their mind they are working toward something better. Something amazing. SOMETHING GROUND BREAKING. SOMETHING THAT WILL FEED THE HUNGRY. SOMETHING THAT WILL UNITE THE RACES. SOMETHING THAT WILL END STRIFE IN THE WORLD AND PROMOTE UNIVERSAL UNDERSTANDING AND LOVE

But instead this is what we get.

Here’s a picture of Hiroshima after a nuke.

Absolutely a step up from those two first pics. At least we got a Godzilla from that.

4 Likes

You know how I gauge what’s useful round here?

I look for those little hearts at the bottom of comments. Those, my friend, are indicative of the joy that the associated comment brought to the readers.

When people enjoy contributions they leave a little :heart: token of appreciation, signifying the effective break from monotonous daily grinding by those who actually work in a lab.

I do not see many tokens of joy trailing your walls of diatribes…perhaps YOUR interjections are not useful :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

You’re like one of those instagram models explaining to me the amount of likes she gets on a post determines her value.

I CANNOT BREATHE. :rofl::joy:

Funny that’s exactly how we all feel every time you enter the fucking conversation

You might want to get evaluated for ASD bc your inability to read social cues is drastic.

I spend plenty of time actually producing high quality product for my various clients who in turn sustain lucrative businesses and engage in tangible research and development daily.

Instead of stepping into every conversation at the water cooler and boasting about my pictures of dog shit I carrry around like a developmentally challenged kid with his fucking tadpole collection in a thermos

3 Likes

Take it up with the mods, enough people flagged me to put me in a box.

I was later let out of said box.

didnt-read

Come back when you’re a Godzilla

2 Likes

So you are a masochist and enjoy negative attention or you misinterpret a second chance to behave for an actual reprieve.

The timeouts will become progressively longer

3 Likes

Go fuck yourself you fucking twat.

Was that nice enough?

You burned through all my niceness days ago

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA!

You had no respect for anyone! I’m sorry buddy but if you ask for a shit cocktail from the bartender don’t be upset when you don’t get served something different because you don’t like the taste.

Also fuck off if you’re not a Godzilla yet.

2 Likes

If you are so time deprived you could just…stfu :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

That’s a favorable outcome…perhaps it will keep your mouth busy

1 Like

Who hurt you? You’re very angry today.

1 Like

Some loser that can’t take a hint and become a fucking godzilla

WAIT GUYS HERE’S ANOTHER MASTERCLASS COMING! I wonder if he’s gonna work with someone ELSE’S shit next!?

2 Likes

Laymans terms please, I’m too dense to understand your vague nonsense.

Sure. I’ve used sophisiticated AI models to figure out what you look like right now.

Doesn’t look like a Godzilla - but the picture is much more fitting to how you act.

3 Likes