TerpenesRaw.com now HelloTerpenes.com Real CDT? YES, yes it is :)

.22um? like a 23 gauge or something small?..dont think i have .22un 23 gauge the smallest which might work

https://www.emdmillipore.com/US/en/product/Millex-GP-Syringe-Filter-Unit-0.22m-polyethersulfone-33mm-gamma-sterilized,MM_NF-SLGP033RS

1 Like

I regret to announce terpenesraw has been hacked. Please stop ordering through the old site. Iā€™ve recovered 99% of the current orders. And no financial info was ever kept on the site. But I no longer have full access to my site, and regaining control of the domain is now a court battle. The new website is live and fully functional. And Iā€™m running a sale through the end of the year.
New website. HELLOTERPENES.COM
Itā€™s fully functional and secure. Thanks for all the ongoing support And if anybody has any questions. Donā€™t hesitate to ask.

8 Likes

A website that belongs to you canā€™t perpetually be hacked. The owner has exclusive access and the site hosting service will ensure that. Also all customer info is always present in your sales software even if you delete the order, and itā€™s impossible to remove it due to regulation on protecting and securing information in the digital era. If you have a hard time with the site it means you were forcefully removed for whatever reason nu the host or partners. If you arenā€™t getting access to it itā€™s prob bc you were punished by the host or your partners for unscrupulous conduct.

1 Like

Scrumdiddlyumptious

5 Likes

I hate the extra step logging in but I have 2 step authentication on every single payment, store front, bank accessible place.

Even my Facebook and instagram accts have 2 step log in.

1 Like

Hi everyone. We are producing terpenes in Colombia with steam distillation. We have a list in stock and more genetics are on the way. of course it is not like extraction by Co2. but we are on the way to have a more sophisticated extraction the project is called Colombiaterpenes and we work with the native community of Cauca in southern Colombia.
Punto Rojo Colombia land race
Comunal Colombia land race
Moroccan land race
White Russian
Critical
Purple Steam
jack Herer
Sweet Mango
Mandarine
Green Apple OG
Super Lemon Haze
also we produce in Nepal from landrace cannabis plants.
you can check the topic with the name colombiaterpenes and nepalterpenes
greetings

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a heavy accusation to levy. Weā€™re in the cannabis industryā€¦ could that be the unscrupulous conduct, or are you outright accusing Betroit of being a scammer?

1 Like

Being in a cannabis doesnā€™t get your site taken down. But having tons of complaints filed with host for instance will get someone removed ā€¦

From the outside looking in, it seems like his web designer ran off on him.

You can keep sales info off of the server if you use a 3rd party payment system. Depending on the service used, you can also keep shipping data off of your site.

4 Likes

Someone just tried to log into my Facebook acct 8 mins ago. 2 step saved someone from accessing it.

Android 5

2 Likes

Entirely common. Also a strong possibility itā€™s just a plugin or two thatā€™s out of date & people have found a vulnerability if itā€™s a WordPress site or something similar.

2 Likes

So Ok to be perfectly clear. My ex employee helped setup my original website. Iā€™m not a tech person so Iā€™m naive. When we designed the original site they set themselves as the owner and me as a co owner without my knowledge. So when they decided to try to blackmail me And shut me out of my website. On the wix platform. Wix has told me that the original site administrator ( which I just found out is not me) has control of the site. Then The hosting was done through godaddy and Payments were processed through square. When I logged into godaddy and found the ex employee had put two factor in their own name and phone number. Then it took me 72 hours to get Go Daddy to recognize that I was the owner of the account by showing them all of my payment receipts and all of our payment history (5 year hosting and premium protection plan) After another two days they finally released access to my Go Daddy account and when I got on the account I found that the ex-employee had moved my domain to another account and now go daddy is telling me they will not restore my domain name to my account unless they get a court order.
So this is turned into a court case that I will win but itā€™s going to take time. OK now regarding the financial information which Iā€™ve said was not kept on my original site. Payments have always been taken through square processing so all financial information was processed by square. My square account was never compromised and I still have control of my square account. And because of all of this Iā€™ve gone through everything to increase security.

If anybody has any questions donā€™t hesitate to ask.
Kindest regards.

12 Likes

Go tell reddit because thats prolly where all the payments are coming in from

Iā€™m trying to set up an Instagram page and honestly I canā€™t figure out how to get the name correct Iā€™m working on it right now. I wanted to have that done before I start making the announcement. I appreciate the input

2 Likes