TerpenesRaw.com now HelloTerpenes.com Real CDT? YES, yes it is :)

That’s what I think I don’t wanna drive too much attention either
And I don’t know how to change my website anyway lol

3 Likes

Who was it

Sbo had shell site I thought

He can chime in if he wants. I bet he is watching this thread this very instant

1 Like

I think you guys mean CO2 extracted hemp essential oil that smells real purdy

7 Likes

what % do you recommend to use your cannabis terpenes at?

Raw Co2 extracted terps I like 10 %. If you’re working with one of my refined terpenes. You can use 6%-8%

1 Like

I used 5% of his lemon og and its perfect.

3 Likes

That is a refined to almost water clear terp

2 Likes

Hi Betroit,

This is TheTomatoGuy, CSO and Founder of Plank Road Labs in Portland, OR. Our specialty at Plank Road is cannabinoid distillates, mostly for THC and CBD vape carts.

When do you think you might release your next batch of terpene extracts? As soon as those are available, I would like to purchase 10-15 ml from you immediately.

My customers seem consistently drawn to vape flavor profiles that are on the fruity side. Along these lines, can you recommend 2-3 flavor profiles in your upcoming batch release that are your personal favorites (and/or the most popular with your exisitng customers)?

Thank you.

4 Likes

The best Cannabis Derived Terpene on the Market - CannaBusiness - Future4200

He just released some yesterday

2 Likes

True true,
My partners released to us yesterday
Rainbow mimosa
Sherbert Sorbet
Wedding cake
And
purple punch
Those are all raw extracted CO2 terps,

And in all honesty I have three more refined terpenes getting added tomorrow

The bad news is square has frozen my account So right now we’re taking payments by email, wire , or PayPal

3 Likes

Absolutely.

1. The gelato is amazing and one of the highest testable terpenes I’ve ever seen
  2. The lemondrop is as high testable terpenes but the profile is less como,ex. It’s more of an OG with high levels lemonene
  3. Sherbert Sorbet
    And there’s another four fruity Profiles on the site
3 Likes

:confused: that’s unfortunate but kind of expected to hear. I sent you a lead in inbox I can get you direct contact with.

Keep it up.
Cash App, Zelle and Venmo can be decent backups till you get a permanent solution.

1 Like

Yes I was looking for that message. I appreciate it. Also yes I would like direct contact to the processor please

2 Likes

Inboxed you. Have a good day.

I will send you a dm.

I’ve had absolutely no issues.

if u gotta couple black specks in ur terps via ur own fault…would a cotton filter work through large gauge syringe?

Just use a .22um syringe filter

2 Likes

I think that should work

1 Like