Terpenes Seized by Law enforcement?!

I have been waiting since Christmas for my order of terpenes to come only for the first package to get lost due to incorrect address info , so they sent me a second package and I’ll be damned if it doesn’t say (SEIZED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT)…. Man is there anything I can do? Do you think they will eventually send it? I’m so upset about it!! Do you think they will flag anything sent from them or to my address from overseas from here on out?! Man wtf! Over some damn terps!

1 Like

Was it from clear nation to Japan?

1 Like

ive had terps seized by the police and it was a pain in the ass to have them release. Ours were hemp terps. We had to wait for the state to test them because the initial test was positive for THC. They re-tested and passed as they were hemp terps. When we got the notice in our PO box the police left our post master a phone number to call. The police asked some simple questions. They tested. it took 2 months. They called to tell us to come pick them up after 2 months. I was scared. Called my lawyer and he advised and gave me a mail courier to use. 1 hour later. I had the terps delivered.

I was a long stressful wait. During which time, i thought my house was certainly getting raided. Never happened.

3 Likes

They were coming from Nepal.

1 Like

Damn how long ago was it when that happened?

I haven’t gotten anything in the mail from the cops or anyone… I just seen it on the ups tracking info.

I’m not really sweating it or scared that they will raid my place, I just have my personal.
If I knew who tho call I would definitely be calling them asking for my terps back!
:face_with_monocle: However, now that I think about it…I wonder if this is related to the fact that; I have had mail that seems to be delayed? I have informed delivery and it sends me pictures of each piece of mail I’m getting that day however there is a couple days of mail that hasn’t even came yet?

1 Like

Well, you at least know they smelled like real cannabis…

3 Likes

I had seeds seized by usps last fall. The process is ridiculous. I had to waive all my rights, give them permission to open the mail, never got to talk to the decision maker, and never received notice of the decision, other than never getting my seeds back. I feel like someone is getting bonuses for the number of “suspicious” packages they intercept and destroy.

1 Like