Terpenes - from live flowers

To the good people of the Future4200:

My team distilled pure essential oil, terpenes, from live, beautifully ripe hemp flowers. They are of outstanding quality, seriously. Sample packs, 1+g of each varietal are available. COA’s, of course. We are also interested in new genetics for growing and distilling. Hit me up, I’m open to discuss any potential synergy.

Terpene Summary Sheet.pdf (65.4 KB)

4 Likes

Sounds interesting. Does “live flower” mean straight from the plant?

would like more info and pricing
info@sehempservices.com
Thanks

I would like a sample to check em out where do I apply?

I’d also like to order a sample of each.

1 Like

How’s that sour space candy?

Also one said yellow citrus for sensory so I’m assuming lemon?

I’m definitely interested in purchasing a sample pack.

They were distilled ‘live’ or before they were dried. Essentially, they were processed with an hour of being cut.

2 Likes

Thanks for the interest! I’ll send you an email with details.

Just lemme test ^^ I send addy

Thanks for reaching about the hemp terpenes that are available.
There is no more Elektra left and Sour Space Candy is running low. Other than that, I have about 1-1.5 L of the other varietals available.

Pricing on the terps is 10$/g for under 500g and 7.50$/g for over 500g. I’m happy to send you a sample pack of what I have, ~1+g of 6 varieties for $50. This includes shipping.

If you would like to place an order, just let me know what you’d like and provide your shipping info via email to jonathan@octopuslogic.com. I’ll put together an invoice that you can pay online & then ship them out.

Let me know if I can provide any other info or if you’d like to schedule a call to discuss.

Be Well!

Jonathan Cook
jonathan@octopuslogic.com
Managing Partner
Octo Consulting LLC

Thanks for reaching about the hemp terpenes that are available.

There is no more Elektra left and Sour Space Candy is running low. Other than that, I have about 1-1.5 L of the other varietals available.

Pricing on the terps is 10$/g for under 500g and 7.50$/g for over 500g. I’m happy to send you a sample pack of what I have, ~1+g of 6 varieties for $50. This includes shipping.

If you would like to place an order, just let me know what you’d like and provide your shipping info via email to jonathan@octopuslogic.com. I’ll put together an invoice that you can pay online & then ship them out.

Let me know if I can provide any other info or if you’d like to schedule a call to discuss.

Be Well!
Jonathan Cook
jonathan@octopuslogic.com
Managing Partner
Octo Consulting LLC

1 Like

Too late to buy a sample back?

Sample Packs are still available :slight_smile:
I just need an email address and I’ll send you and invoice via Square.

• Jon