Terpenes for Sale: Strain Blends and Isolate

I have almost 10 gallons of Floraplex Terpene Isolate and strain blends for sale.

Will sell relatively cheap but not below my cost. I can blend custom flavors but I have the following already made and are ready to ship.

Mimosa
Sunset Sherbert
DO-SI_DO
Orange Cookies
Clementine
Blueberry Afgoo
Tahoe OG
banana Kush
OG Kush
Blue Dream
Blue Cheese
DURBAN POISON
GG4
KING LOUIS V!!!

Message me if interested!

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

Hey I’d be interested in buying your Blue Dream terps. What volume do you have and at what price point?

Thanks

2 Likes

Sorty for the late reply. I misspoke when i said I had ALL of those flavors mixed. What i meant is that I have many flavors mixed, and i have recipes to make them all. I have to mix blue dream terps so id have to set a minimum order but i have some flavors made already. I should have separated them out. Do you have interest in any others? Also, DM me with how much were you interested in please.

I’d be interested in a price sheet.

1 Like

Cannabis terps

Sunshine 4 @60 per mL

Gorilla glue @ $50 per milliliter

Lemondrop @ 50 per milliliter

I have other strains but I haven’t had time to update my website. Will be done by tomorrow

Endo@ 50 per mL

Gelato @ 50 per mL

Gorilla Chem @ 50 per mL

Hemp terps

I have

Bubba kush @ 30 per mL

Blue dream @ 30 per mL

Cherry kush @30 per mL

Ultra refined terpenes I have @60 per mL

Cuties x berry sorbet: 19 mL

Pineapple sherbert x pineapple upside down cake (pundc): 24 mL

Blue Cheese: 25 mL

Champelle: 120 mL

Nepali Pink: 10 mL

White Tahoe Cookies x Alien Orange cookies: 45 mL

OCJ x PF: 8 mL

Mango sherbet: 20 mL

4 Likes

Is there bulk purchasing of Lemon drop or similar noses? Also: do you recommend any different handling to preserve quality versus botanical terpenes? Lacking in the experience of preserving canna terpenes.

I keep them refrigerated at all times

1 Like

The following prices include shipping in the continental USA:

Single blended flavor prices
$75/oz
$215/4oz
$600/16 oz
$1050/32oz
$1550/64oz
$2000/gal

Flavors:

so you bought a dozen or so of their isolates and you’re just replicating their “recipes” based off of what they list on their tech data sheets?

1 Like

I bought their isolates and am replicating based off of friends terpene lab results.