Terpene rich Extract

I have an OTSS separation of a Maige + Halestorm blend made with very fresh indoor dried flower. The terp portion of this exteact smells and taste amazing.
If you are looking for a tru hemp flavor this could be it for you. The contents of this jar is 130 grams. I could pour off just the terp fraction at request. $1100 plus shipping and packaging.
The D9 on this is at 0.16% or 1.63 mg/g
Ray # 828-747-9608 10-3pm weekdays.
I have many more styles of this cbda and terp rich extracts. I am just one guy doing all of this so please be patient.

6 Likes

Looks killer

3 Likes

This is CBD right? How do u do this? Everyone else always told me the otss wouldn’t work w CBD but ur jars scare me that if I don’t get my trim tested I could potentially be getting CBD and never know it lol. Looks just like thca sauce…it’s beautiful!!! That’s so awesome

4 Likes

Yeah dude :joy: when I saw crystalized cbda from his lab a few years ago I was like :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle: do you even know how cool this is?!

Pretty sure they are the best hemp dabs in the country

6 Likes

I do it the OTSS way. The trick is indoor hemp and processed as soon as it is dry.
Not all hemp with separate but the newer genetics seem to separate pretty good.
I recommend getting a sample and having it lab tested if you are working with a new supplier. T stuff should be at least 50-60%.
Hemp is more like 3.5-7% in concentrate form.

3 Likes