Terpene machine for sale! SOLD

Item Model/Manufacturer: Midas XII

Description: The Midas XII is a craft botanical extractor that excels at Terpene extraction on ALL botanicals especially cannabis and Hemp. The system is compact in size and mighty in power. The system was developed for the pharmaceutical industry and meets GMP requirements. Whether you want to extract terpenes from lavender, cannabis or the two together, this system will not disappoint. You can also use the system to extract CO2 cannabis or hemp oil and a co-solvent can be added to the system for an additional charge, which will allow for a greater daily throughput if using for oil production. For terpenes no additions are needed. Terpene cycles take approximately 45min per 5-8lbs.

Price/MSRP: ONLY 1 UNIT LEFT AND PRICED TO SELL at $55,000.00

Current location of item: South of Tualatin, OR

Estimated lead time: 10 Days

Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller/ pickup available

User support / Warranty: We are the manufacturer and as such are able to offer full support and services both initially and ongoing. We can quote these add one at purchase or add them to the purchase as well!

MIDAS XII (1)|690x481

Pics and some more details on the process?

@CuriousChemist22 I sent you a direct message with some additional details as well as requested your email address so I can send spec sheet and photos. Thank you for your interest!

post photos of this co2 machine

1 Like

@downtheterphole I just posted two and can post more as well as answer questions on specifications.

What are the power requirements ?

Does is use a chiller or require Dry Ice?

Does it use Vacuum ?

8lbs of what ? Biomass or Oil mixed with Co-solvent ??

hey i think all wants too know! lets the private message for the date jaja

here you guys go

says it’s 110k$ msrp

their demo video

Vanguard Scientific | MIDAS XII-CS | The Future of Extraction - YouTube

1 Like

@Myrrdin I can send you more details if you would like. Just send me a DM with your email address. Thanks

Thank you for posting these! We have not changed our website yet to focus the advertising on the terpene specific capabilities so the above presents mostly oil discussions. Anyone interested in the terpene capabilities I would be happy to share more examples and information that has not been put on the website.

Thank you @GroovyOctopusLabs

1 Like

100k, to process 8lbs if biomass at a time…

Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

@Pupparoo I completely understand what you are saying… that is why it is more suited to pull terpenes. 45 minutes cycles and 5-10 min reload times allow for 8-10 cycles a day. The systems are between 85-95k and available for lease to own. The system is fully automated other than loading and unloading. I understand if it doesn’t interest you especially at the price point but it does have great value in the right use for the right person.

I do appreciate your feedback and will make sure to pass the information along and if things change in the future I will let you know.

2 Likes

so 100k for a max throughput of 80lbs /12hr shift ? most systems in this price range can run that amount in 1hour if not less. is there even a estimated ROI running this with the cost of energy going up and with the price of terpenes and everything else well dropping?..

1 Like