Terpene Favorites

We consistently carry about 30 or so terpene strains. It seems that favorites lately have come down to: Blue Dream, WiFi, Gorilla Glue GG4, Durban Poison, & White Widow.

I’d be interested in seeing what other people have noticed as favorites lately.
You can see the rest of our current strains at www.Pureterpenes.net

Do you have accurate msds on your site so I can recreate your blends?

2 Likes

It says they’re third party tested for metals, pesticides, and microbials. Could you share the most recent COA?

Are they c02 extracted?

The process does start with a CO2 extraction.

1 Like

I’ll post a COA when I get back into the lab.

Your profile is hidden so I can not DM you an example of our COA. Please send me an email and I can forward to you.
Thx

Post it up here for all to see please @HempTerpGuy

1 Like

Yeah just post the COA here

Not sure why terpene sellers will post an ad here but not a COA for the product they’re selling

It would only help sell your product to others viewing this thread

Here is a typical COA for our terpenes.

Cambium COA ATC1522920 PureTerpene CDT 9-30-22.pdf (1.0 MB)

Cambium COA ATC1522920 PureTerpene CDT 9-30-22.pdf (1.0 MB)

What strain is that on your website?

How do i buy these for my licensed extraction facility if they have cannabinoids?

That material test was for a customer who wished a mix of Live Resin/HTFSE with Pure Terpenes, whereas our HTFSE/LR contains a slight amount of cannabinoids. But Pure Terpenes normally do not. Here is an example of another terp without the HTE mixTERP224-5-1 PSI Potency
Terpene panels.pdf|attachment
(296.8 KB)

1 Like

Right

You added 0.3% cannabinoids

What strain on your site is the other COA for? It has mo sample name

I met this company at a vendor showcase at USA Lab and picked up a few samples of their terpenes. After testing those we ordered a round of terpenes for our vape carts and have been very happy. They taste very close to the strains without the floral flavor so many botanical terps have.
I highly recommend you give them a try, great customer service too!

Thank you for your comments! It was great to meet up with you at that show and we appreciate your business.